Insurances.net
insurances.net » Children Insurance » Indigo children and indigo adults
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Indigo children and indigo adults

I first encountered the term "Indigo" in reference to a child and an adult is when I was at a hospital waiting for my turn to talk to my brother's doctor. My brother was diagnosed with A.D.H.D a few years ago and so I go and see his doctor regularly to check how my brother was doing when I over heard some parents of other patients talking about the possibility that their child might not have a disorder but might be in fact an "Indigo Child". An Indigo child they say is a gifted and highly intuitive individual who is often mistaken as a child with A.D.D or A.D.H.D. They got my attention with that - Is there really a possibility that children with such abilities exist and most importantly, is there a possibility that my brother is not sick but is actually one of them? Did we get it all wrong from the very beginning?

And so once I got home I went online and started researching about Indigo children and I was surprised to find out that information about Indigo children dates back as far as early 1970's, based on a parapsychologist / synesthete and psychic Nancy Ann Tappe concept that many children born around that time have "Indigo" aura and that these auras are a manifestation that these children possess paranormal abilities that would lead us to the next stage of human evolution. It gained popularity and soon there are many books published by different authors regarding this concept. Honestly, I was disappointed reading those stuffs, I knew that my curiosity was piqued by the "Indigo Children" because I wanted an excuse for my brother's disorder but I was not counting on it being connected in any way whatsoever with paranormal activity moreover, that they are supposed to be involved with the next stage of human evolution. I felt that things got all the more vague but still, I continued reading until I started coming across articles about characteristics of Indigo Children and Indigo Adults.

It is said that indigo children and adults are highly creative, imaginative and emotionally intelligent individuals that can get easily frustrated in a structured environment, they can't focus on systems and routines that most of us follow and that causes them to withdraw and feel depressed, they are very much sensitive with the environment and what goes on around them that any stressful sound or sight can make them hyperactive or destructive. They are well attuned with their intuition that they can easily read through a persons mind.

It is also stated that for some "Indigos" who are aware of what they are, know on a certain degree that they have a purpose in life and that is to help "us" (non-indigo) be in touch with our own level of consciousness for the "next stage of human evolution".

As I read through, it dawned on me that it is really easy to mistake A.D.D and A.D.H.D with "Indigo Children and Indigo Adult" for there is a very thin line of difference between them and that is the part of the "next stage of human evolution", other than that, most traits are very much the same as the traits of a person diagnosed with A.D.D and A.D.H.D.

So the question now is...Do I believe my brother is an "Indigo Child" that progressed into an "Indigo Adult"? Or should I continue believing that he is a person diagnosed with A.D.H.D?

For some of us that have a family member that is suffering from A.D.D or A.D.H.D, it is so much more easier to think that they are born special enough to have the capacity to lead us to a better understanding of our own consciousness than to accept the fact that they were born with mental limitations. But until such time that these claims are proven I think, it is safe to just continue to provide a healthy and nurturing environment for these individuals to grow and achieve their highest potentials. After all, they are both special. So whether or not they are Indigo children or Indigo Adults or A.D.D or A.D.H.D, I believe that they all deserve the same amount of patience, love and understanding this world has to offer.

For more information, you can check these sites:

http://starchildglobal.com/starchild/articles.html

http://www.ascendpress.org/articles/earth-motherii/indigochildren.htm

http://www.ajna.com/archives/articles/miscellaneous/indigo-children.php
Skateboards for Kids Capturing Natural Child Portraits Why are Many of Our Young Children Becoming Obese? The best scooter for kids on the market today! Ways to Develop Your Style When Drawing Cartoons Of Children Ideas for Catering a Children's Birthday Parties How to Pick Toys for Your Dog Make your kids happy with 5mm Powerful Magnet Balls Violin Lessons for kids: what you need to know Lukas Meets the Mustangs - Excerpt from the World's Smartest Horse Children's Book Ideas For Selecting Baby Boy Bedding When Does My Kid Need a Phone? Why Does My Child Need A Mobile Phone Licence?
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(13.59.122.162) Washington / Seattle Processed in 0.013294 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 22 , 4408, 956,
Indigo children and indigo adults Seattle