Insurances.net
insurances.net » Children Insurance » Why Does My Child Need A Mobile Phone Licence?
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Why Does My Child Need A Mobile Phone Licence?

Why Does My Child Need A Mobile Phone Licence?

Why Does My Child Need A Mobile Phone Licence

?

When our children get their car licence they are required to pass a knowledge test and learn the rules put in place to protect them, pedestrians and other motorist. I believe that a mobile phone licence should also be issued when our children enter the digital realm.

Children of all ages should have the opportunity to develop knowledge of the road rules, driving skills and safe driving habits on the digital highway. Just as road rules must be obeyed in the real world to keep our children and others safe, theymust also be applied in the virtual world.

Mobile phones and kids have developed a Mobile Phone Licence. The aim is to encourage safer and more responsible use of mobile phones. It gives children of all ages an opportunity to develop acceptable behaviour and practices while gaining the knowledge required to enter the digital world safely.

Kids Mobile Phone Licence

You can purchase just the mobile phone licence application for only $4.95 AUD or you can purchase the Childrens mobile safety bundle for $14.95 AUD

This gives you:

Kids Mobile Safety Hand book,

The licence application

Adigital licence with your childs first name on it, once the knowledge test has been completed.

A parent and child mobile phone contract

Tarsha's Mobile Phone Tips For Kids.

It's fantastic value.

For parents who are digital natives (that's just about all of us)you will also become educated inour digital world. It can be hard to teach your child something that you don't understand yourself. This is how my products came about. I have learnt the hard way with my daughter and her experiences with the internet and mobile phones. I thought that I put measures in place to protect her but I was wrong. This happens quite often with parents and because technology is advancing quicker than us humans it can be easier to place it all in the too hard basket.

My program is very simple and easy, and will provide you and your child with the knowledge you require to understand mobile phone and internet usein todays modern world.

Your kids will be asking you, How did you know that mum?
Fifteen Unwanted fat Burning Meals - Consuming Your Way To Natural Unwanted fat Reduction Keeping The Advantages Of Teen Abstinence In Mind Dual Income, No Kids and a Lot of Money to Spend Steroids: Could Your Child Be Next? Stop Kids Bad Behavior in 4 Steps! Have You Tried Everything to Collect Child Support? Try an Asset Search! Kids Party Ideas for Girls and Boys Bike Safety for Children Nutritionist Laura Vikmanis Shares Enjoy The Sweet Sixteen Children's Pyjamas - For Different Age Groups Learning for Kids Getting Through To Your Teen When It Matters The Most Choosing the Best Ride on Toys for your Kids
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.188.40.207) Paraiba / Alagoa Nova Processed in 0.012092 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 30 , 2294, 956,
Why Does My Child Need A Mobile Phone Licence? Alagoa Nova