Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » I hate my job!
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

I hate my job!

I hate my job!

I hate my job!

Does anybody really love their job? I am sure some people "like" their job but some of my friends claim to absolutely adore going to work. Maybe I am in the wrong job but if i was given a choice between staying in bed and going to work, I know which one I would choose. Firstly there is the long commute to work. Unfortunately I rely on public transport. I have to catch two buses and a tram. If I miss a connection then I end up late for work. And it always seems to rain, every day! Most days I arrive at the office looking like a drowned rat. I work in a cubical. I work in tele-sales. It doesn't get much worse than that. Everyday we get a new telephone script. Everyday somebody slams the phone down and tells me to get a proper job, To be honest, I can see their point. Each day we are given a new consumer product to sell. I have been here for six months now and I have not made one sale. This is considered normal! The high-flyers only average 10 sales a year. Its depressing. The highlight of my day is lunchtime. I get a 40 minute break. If it has stopped raining I usually go outside to breath in some fresh air, until the person standing next to me lights up a cigarette. I have a quick sandwich and a coffee and then go back to my cubicle. I don't even have any work friends. They are all geeks. The guy opposite me never speaks. He stays at his computer even on his lunch break and trawls through Dealer Websites car dealer websites, probably looking at cars he will never be able to afford. 5 o'clock. Finally the day is over and I can begin the long commute back to my bed. And yes, its raining again.
An Effective Quick Weight Loss Plan Unique Centerpiece Ideas - Wedding Arrangements Personal Injury Lawyers And Aggressive Advertisement Exploring Quebec Shopping Centers Understanding Women/How to Understand Women Phuket Property: What Would You Pay For A View? The Positive Impacts Of The Forex Trading Platform Celebrate Festivals With Your Family While Away From Home Factors To Consider In The Purchase Of Rc Trucks. Shopping Online In India Weight Lifting for Weight Loss About.Me Review - Reserve Your URL Before It's Too Late! Change Your Insurance Provider at The Time Of Renewal
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.134.77.195) Michigan / Ann Arbor Processed in 0.010613 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 2 , 1673, 975,
I hate my job! Ann Arbor