Insurances.net
insurances.net » Pet Insurance » How To Play Fetch With Dog...step By Step!
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

How To Play Fetch With Dog...step By Step!

How to play fetch with dog, what are the steps

? In order to know how to play fetch with dog, there are a few steps you should know. It's very easy to learn and by testing these steps out on your dog, you will learn how to play fetch with dog, before you know it.

What is fetch, you may or may not wonder, is simply just throwing a toy or ball and having your dog retrieve it. It sounds simple, that's because it really is. Let me show you how to play fetch with dog in these following five steps.

Step one, you must make sure you have two of the same toys before you do anything. Step two, throw the first toy and have the dog go after it. Step three, when the dog reaches the toy, as soon as he puts it in his mouth, call out his name. Step four, after you get his attention by calling his name, show him that second toy. Step five, he then will make his way back to you and all you have to do then is repeat these steps. So in a nut shell, that's how to play fetch with dog.

If your dog doesn't come back to you with the first toy in his mouth, don't worry about it because with time he will start to. Once he starts to, you no longer have to use two toys to get him to come back to you. I wish you all the success in learning how to play fetch with dog, I have for you a free lesson on dog training in the link below, if you are at all interested. I found it to be helpful to me, so maybe you will feel the same about it to. Have a great Day!

by: JackieLanier
How To Teach A Dog... How To Fetch! Competency Mapping in the Organisation The Location Of Your Residence Affects Insurance Premiums A Short Discussion On Low Cost Pet Insurance Airedale Terrier Dog Breed Profile Information What Should I Feed My Dog? Pet First Aid Kits Bull Terrier Dog Breed Profile Information A Closer Look At Low Cost Pet Insurance A Snippet Of Pens The Measure of Your Dog When You Don't Want To Medicate Your Dog Things To Consider When Getting A Pet
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.14.6.194) / Processed in 0.010737 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 8 , 1535, 969,