Insurances.net
insurances.net » Pet Insurance » How To Teach A Dog... How To Fetch!
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

How To Teach A Dog... How To Fetch!

Ever wonder how to teach a dog how to fetch? My friend asked me this the day she brought home her adorable little puppy

. She was so excited to teach her dog everything she could. The first thing that she thought of was how to teach a dog how to fetch.

I was supper excited that she was teaching her puppy so early on, since it's easier to learn when there younger. I told her about this great technique that I used with my little chihuahua and I continued to tell her that it works with any type of dog. Whether the dog is big or small, old or young. This is sure to work and work faster then you could ever imagine.

How to teach a dog how to fetch, Step one. Buy two doggie toys, they must be the same. Now how to teach a dog how to fetch, Step two. Your going to have him fetch the first toy, as soon as he gets to the toy and picks it up, you need to call his name. How to teach a dog how to fetch, Step three. Your going to show him the second toy. When he see's it he will run back to you. At first he may not bring the first toy back, but don't worry if he doesn't. He will learn to bring it back after you do it a few times.

Its as easy as that to learn how to teach a dog how to fetch. I put a link at the bottom that has a free dog training lesson on video, that may be of some help to you. Feel free to check it out, it's very informative and quite helpful. I wish you tons of luck with your dog, I know he'll be able to pick this up quickly.

by: JackieLanier
Competency Mapping in the Organisation The Location Of Your Residence Affects Insurance Premiums A Short Discussion On Low Cost Pet Insurance Airedale Terrier Dog Breed Profile Information What Should I Feed My Dog? Pet First Aid Kits Bull Terrier Dog Breed Profile Information A Closer Look At Low Cost Pet Insurance A Snippet Of Pens The Measure of Your Dog When You Don't Want To Medicate Your Dog Things To Consider When Getting A Pet Watch Northwestern St. Demons vs St. Francis vs NY Terriers Games
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.139.104.214) / Processed in 0.010365 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 8 , 1546, 969,