Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » How To Choose An Unusual Christmas Gift
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

How To Choose An Unusual Christmas Gift

How To Choose An Unusual Christmas Gift

Perhaps you enjoy the frenzy of gift shopping each year

. I hate it. I am too busy for Christmas shopping and have things I would far rather do.

Perhaps you manage to buy unusual gifts for everyone and their faces light up with delight when they open their Christmas presents. My family make polite ripples of appreciation, then I find the chocolates, smellies or whatever, tucked away unopened in a cupboard six months later. (They can usually manage to work their way through the alcohol!)

I really resent the waste of time and money for gifts that just do not hit the mark with the recipient. It's not that I'm mean, or uncaring, I just do NOT know what to buy people.

My family and friends are all lucky enough that they have everything they want - well, at least in the category of expenses that I can afford as a gift. I dare say a Christmas Porsche for one son would raise more enthusiasm and the other would be delighted with the keys to his own house. But with a tight Christmas budget and as I have no idea what gifts to buy for people, I need to get a little creative.

What are the most top characteristics of a good Christmas gift?

1.It should be unusual - not the same old slippers, smellies etc

2.It should be affordable by the giver

3.It should NOT look cheap to the receiver - best if it's impossible they guess the price

4.It should be useful or (take your pick) completely frivolous

5.It should be something they have always wanted

and/or

6.It should be something they would never think to buy for themselves

7.It should be easy to buy (online is best for me, I have no desire to queue for hours to buy this year's latest fad gadget)

8.It would be great (but not compulsory) if it provided something to talk about instead of the Christmas TV

I'm not sure if I've made your Christmas Shopping life any easier or much more difficult with my list of "how to choose a Christmas present" tips, but there are certainly some ideas for you to think about.

by: Joy Healey
Travel Passport Visa Center brings on new talent British Airways Woes:- Christmas Goes On Strike Offering Of Good Advice For Best Sunshine Coast Holiday A Daily Christmas Letter Top Six Reasons To Spend Your Holidays At Villas In The Algarve Travel Passport Visa Center unveils their brand new website with a roar of success Tips For Finding Cheap Halloween Costumes Holidays In The World's Most Beautiful Beaches Kerala, Where Both Lion and Lamb Relax in camaraderie! How To Avoid The Summer Blues Common Themes In African Art Car Rental And Travel Tips Visit Great Destinations On Christmas Cruises
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(13.58.216.18) Tel-Aviv / Tel Aviv Processed in 0.012711 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 30 , 2154, 954,
How To Choose An Unusual Christmas Gift Tel Aviv