Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Holiday Experience in Accra
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Holiday Experience in Accra

I found a great difference in environment in Ghana when I was exploring the streets of Accra. African countries normally are considered to be backward countries where lawlessness has pushed the public to cross the boundaries of humanity. International companies have always tried to exploit the natural resources of African countries through their conspiracies --- humanity crisis have happened in Sudan, Zimbabwe and Nigeria due to foreign intervention or military coups. The uncertainty of economic conditions has pushed populations of many African countries into crime. Due to fear of crime in Africa, most tourists want to avoid visiting African countries.

However, Ghana has a totally different atmosphere for tourists. Accra being the capital of Ghana has very less crime --- it is a tourist friendly city. You can explore this city without any fear --- its hotels have very big variation in their standard and services, tourist of every budget can find accommodation for himself. Though it was my first visit to an African country --- I have gone to Singapore, Hong Kong and Hawaii before --- but I want to try something different each time, therefore, I visited Ghana.

I took cheap flights to Accra from Heathrow Airport of London and landed at Kotoka International Airport of Ghana --- I had no friends with me --- I like to explore my destinations alone. Though being alone creates big troubles for you when you want to do surfing on your visit to a beach --- of course you cannot surf while being alone because you are in fear of losing your goods what you will leave for surfing.Holiday Experience in Accra

But my stay was at La Badi Beach hotel --- it is a five star hotel of Accra. I found that the staffs of hotel was very helping and caring to me, may be because they love to see the travelers who come to Accra from UK via flights to Accra. I had reached this hotel within 30 minutes after landing at Accra's airport. Out of these 30 minutes, I lost 10 minutes in processing of my luggage and 15 minutes in fare negotiations with taxi drivers. My suggestion to you is that you go to two or three taxi drivers for negotiations of fare while hiring a taxi for your transport purposes. In this way, you will get a sketch of the actual expenses on your travel; it is so because taxi drivers try to charge more for fewer services when they feel you are not aware of the location.

During my stay, I had found so much fun at Labadi Beach that I did not like to visit any other location of Accra. This was a very beautiful place where, during my 3 day stay, I found fun during every time of the day after I went first to Accra by taking flights to Accra from London.
Goa Tour Packages - Art or Culture and Tradition Gifting – A Unique Festival Fashion What's It Really like Working as a Traveling Nurse? Accra Holiday Pleasures Golden Triangle Tour Package : Get The Magical Feel of India Chelsea FC's Roman Abramovich buys £25 million stop gap London property How the best Italy Tours can make your Italian or Roman extravaganza a perfect holiday attainment! Little secrets of London China Travel - Famous & Beautiful Places in China The Province of Alicante For Your Holiday Destination One of the Best Villas in Costa Brava Picking your correct barbeques this spring! The Good Traveler's Choice for the Lowest Fairs
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.144.242.238) / Processed in 0.008107 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 10 , 2743, 954,