Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Accra Holiday Pleasures
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Accra Holiday Pleasures

Accra Holiday Pleasures

Accra Holiday Pleasures

Africa has many destinations for tourists. West African countries are blessed with natural beauty --- Atlantic Coast countries have many beautiful beaches --- inside on land, landscapes of West Africa have varieties of wild life and Ghana lies on the top. Though countries of this region have social unrest in their many parts, but the countries where stability comes in West Africa, tourists in large numbers from around the world rush there for enjoying the natural beauty.

I am a tourist and I often went on tours in different parts of world. I have five friends since my childhood; they accompany me during my each tour. We had decided to go to Ghana this time --- this decision was made due to a few reasons. First reason was that we all wanted to see the wildlife of Africa. Second reason was that this country, as we had listened, had a good environment for sea-surfing. Third reason was that people of Ghana were very friendly to tourists. Therefore we all boarded on flights to Accra and headed for a 2 day visit of Ghana.

We had made a plan for our tour. We had classified the places in three different categories. First category was of the places where we had to spend most of our time. These places were beaches and historical buildings of Accra. In second step, we had plans to explore the suburbs of this city. In third step, we wanted to judge the role of Accra in the economy and finance of Ghana, it was a pretty guess because of lesser taxes of cheap flights to Accra applied by Ghana Aviation Authorities.Accra Holiday Pleasures

We landed at the airport of Accra --- our stay was at a three star hotel of this city. The staffs of hotel was friendly, we got guidance to our room. As we had reached in morning, so a complete day we had for our enjoyment. We left our luggage in hotel and headed for the beaches of Accra. This city has many beautiful beaches. You can go to any beach of Accra for fun. Each beach of this city has different activities. But it was Sunday, we had listened that Labadi Beach is packed with people at this day, so we spent our first day at Labadi Beach. This place looked just like a heaven on earth. Waves of water were coming to shore and wind was touching our hearts. My all friends, including me, did surfing on water waves. The first full day we spent at the beach.

Next day we wanted to explore the historical and cultural places of this city. So we hired a taxi for our complete day's travel. We had negotiated a fixed amount with driver. In this way, we explored the museums, markets and sports activities of the city at an affordable price. The public was very friendly to us. Every body understood English, so at no spot we felt that we were wandering in an African country. This was really a very good experience. And I also advise you to take a visit of Ghana in your next Christmas holidays. I assure you that you will get more pleasure and enjoyment in Accra than South East Asian beaches. Specially if you are from UK and are coming through flights to Accra from London.
Golden Triangle Tour Package : Get The Magical Feel of India Chelsea FC's Roman Abramovich buys £25 million stop gap London property How the best Italy Tours can make your Italian or Roman extravaganza a perfect holiday attainment! Little secrets of London China Travel - Famous & Beautiful Places in China The Province of Alicante For Your Holiday Destination One of the Best Villas in Costa Brava Picking your correct barbeques this spring! The Good Traveler's Choice for the Lowest Fairs India Tour and Travel: Enjoy the Uniqueness of India Cheap Backpacking Travel Insurance Book Flights to Goa to Explore a Candid Holidaying Destination! Tanzania Travel - The Treasure Trove of African Travel
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.17.205.232) / Processed in 0.013333 second(s), 8 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 10 , 3098, 954,
Accra Holiday Pleasures