Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Little secrets of London
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Little secrets of London

Little secrets of London

Little secrets of London

I have a little book that I keep with me wherever I walk around London so that I can note down new and exciting venues that I come across on my trips across London. This little book contains some of the secrets of London, little tips on where to find the latest venues that are catching the eye of the locals.

I have decided to share some of my little secrets with the world so that others can enjoy these secret gems and so that visitors to London can get to see an exciting and dynamic city at work and not just the big, franchise led businesses. My book contains everything great about London from the delicious Greek made pizzas in Brixton to the local pub in Camden uncovering the latest hip band about to break onto the scene.

The first out of my book that I would like to share is a pub called The Calf in Clapham. This is a good old English pub that has managed to capture the essence of the way a pub should function. Of course there are delicious Sunday Roasts on offer but as they are the probably the best Sunday roasts in Clapham make sure you arrive early as you may not get one of the comfy sofas. It has a fantastic range of beers and ales, from old West Country Ales up to the trendy long glass beer of Peroni. Another bonus is the fun range of board games on offer. A good pub must have scrabble, monopoly and the like so this pub again entered my book for this alone!Little secrets of London

Another little secret of London that has made its way from my book to here is a bar located in Old Street. The Nightjarbar in Shoreditchis a throwback to the 1930's with a prohibition vibe where you are served old school cocktails in beakers and sit around wooden tables listening some of the finest music in London with acts ranging from swing to jazz and with a little modern folk thrown in. A trip to thissecret bar will transform you back to a fascinating decade where you will feel like you are on the set of Boardwalk Empire.

If you are still looking for inspiration on your trip to London for something memorable and unique then perhaps I can recommend you a fabulous bar in West London. If you find yourself wandering around the beautiful leafy streets of Notting Hill and perhaps have a good shop at Portobello Market it may be time for a drink to start fully embracing the global capital. My little book tells me there is a perfect secret bar in Notting Hill waiting to be discovered. It is called Trailer Happiness and is located in a discrete basement on Portobello Road. Descend the stairs and you will be greeted by a fabulous and intimate tiki style cocktail bar. It is a throw back to the 1960's Californian days so let the good times roll here and make sure you try one of the flaming volcano cocktails!

I hope you enjoy my little secrets of London, remember to keep the secret!
China Travel - Famous & Beautiful Places in China The Province of Alicante For Your Holiday Destination One of the Best Villas in Costa Brava Picking your correct barbeques this spring! The Good Traveler's Choice for the Lowest Fairs India Tour and Travel: Enjoy the Uniqueness of India Cheap Backpacking Travel Insurance Book Flights to Goa to Explore a Candid Holidaying Destination! Tanzania Travel - The Treasure Trove of African Travel Tourism and Maps Jungle Resorts At Dandeli Are Major Attractions For The Tourists Net Nanny Ireland How to find the Best Travel Rewards Credit Cards
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.12.146.87) / Processed in 0.012735 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 12 , 2888, 954,
Little secrets of London