Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Holiday Accidents
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Holiday Accidents

Holiday Accidents

Holiday Accidents
Holiday Accidents

Are you wondering why accidents occur more on Holidays? The holiday seasons seem to be a great time for an automobile accidents because of many reasons. One reason being is that people often have more celebrations during time period and are usually drinking more when they are celebrating certain holidays especially family affairs or corporate events. Law enforcement knows this and that is why they are on high alert and generally tend to have more DWI arrests during the holidays. Also not only being arrested is a issue during these times, holidays combined with drinking also leads to more accidents as well. Being in an accident isn't even the worst part, you may end up dead, hurting yourself and or someone else. Then having your insurance go up and being left without a car for quite some time depending on the amount of damage. All of the following factors should be taken into consideration during the whole year especially during the holiday season(s).

My take on holiday accidents has also a lot to do with where I am from. NY being a bit harsh during the winter also adds other variables to be taken into consideration while driving during the holidays, such as snow and ice. Many people during the holiday seasons especially from December to January are running around like crazy on the roads doing their shopping and other things which makes them more aggressive and delayed drivers. By delayed I mean they aren't paying much attention because their mind is elsewhere. This can make a driver not signal, run red lights, stop signs and etc. Creating a higher than average dangerous driver on road ratio increasing the possibilities of an accident by a lot! The best advice I can give all holiday drivers is be very careful of others on the road, always pay attention to your surroundings and other cars on the road. Personally I have avoided many accidents by anticipating other drivers moves. By this I mean I am always expecting someone to run a red light or stop sign or even turn into my lane with no signal directly cutting me off. Because I anticipate the unexpected I avoid many accidents on a daily basis not only the holiday seasons.

In conclusion if you would like to avoid a accident or arrest during the holiday seasons I would highly recommend that you take the following considerations into account. Do not drink and drive, do not speed or drive recklessly especially in bad weather conditions, and always be aware of other drivers and take account worse case scenarios. This way if someone tops short or runs a red light, if you are taking the proper precautions you may avoid a holiday catastrophe. Always remember to buckle up and to drive according to your local laws and always keep your eyes peeled as much as you can, there isnt a way you can completely avoid accidents but you can surely reduce your odds by acquiring and implementing simple driving philosophies.
Myrtle Beach condo rentals give the best accommodation facility Top 5 Classic Decorations for Christmas The Story Of Taylormade Rossa Tourismo Putter Extended student visitor visa for migrants studying English language courses This month, enjoy Festive Offer from SBI Cards Christmas Wreaths and Barn Lights for your Store SIM free phones are congenial for longer communication while touring French Riviera, the Dream Destination For Holidays Why London Theatre Tickets Make an Ideal Gift PGA Tour Parity Leads to Unexpected Winners Back to the Present and the Features of Travel Accessories for Nintendo Wii, The Best Christmas Gift The Holiday Season, A Multi-Dimensional Perspective
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.219.95.244) Campania / Vairano Patenora Processed in 0.012298 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 6 , 2965, 954,
Holiday Accidents Vairano Patenora