Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » Genital Warts Treatments: Why Jenny's Genital Warts Recurrence Rate So High?
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Genital Warts Treatments: Why Jenny's Genital Warts Recurrence Rate So High?

Genital Warts Treatments: Why Jenny's Genital Warts Recurrence Rate So High?

Genital Warts Treatments: Why Jenny's Genital Warts Recurrence Rate So High

?

Genital warts, easy to recurrent, have been a big headache for sufferers of genital warts. Jenny was such a person, Jenny's doctor said to Jenny, her genital warts recurrence rate was 2 times than the other sufferers and she worried a lot of it.

Why Jenny had so high recurrence rate? Jenny talked with me about her decease and asked me if there's some ways to treat genital warts recurrence

I didn't find such a case before, so I asked her about many questions that might relate to her disease.

Questions I have asked:

When the first time your genital warts burst?

How long have you suffered from it?

What you usually eat?

How about your sleep?

Usually when will the accuracy happen?

How often do your genital warts happen?

Do you have other problems before you getting such disease?

What the other deceases you get now?

What are other possible reasons you think might lead to your genital warts recurrence?

Part of the questions were the common question usually asked by a doctor to know more about the disease, I also asked some questions that I thought, but not sure that related the causes.

Then I got the full answers from her, many answers are similar with the other sufferers, but I noticed something different:

What's the differences?

Jenny has some differences with the other sufferers:

She didn't eat any vegetables especially tomatoes.

She was a heavy smoker.

she nearly didn't involve in any social activities because that would make her worried a lot.

Genital warts recurrence causes

I then studied more than 30 more high recurrence genital warts cases, and found such causes to genital warts recurrence:

Little intake of vegetables especially little intake of Vitamin A: In fact, some researches have found that lack of Vitamins will increase the Genital warts recurrence rate to 50%.

Smoking is also a high risky factor

Lack of social activity may also link to high recurrence rate; maybe this is because they are in pessimist attitude that causes their immune system not so strong enough to defend viruses.

There're also some other causes but these 3 are the most classical ones.

How to do to decrease the recurrence rate?

I told Jenny to do 3 things:

Take vitamin A and vitamin C or vitamin complex if she didn't want to take vegetables.

Gradually quit smoking, she could first smoke 5 cigarettes each day, then gradually 2 weeks later decreased to 4 cigarettes, then 3, 2, 1, at last quit smoking.

Take social activates and chat more with friends

Results

After about 6 months, though Jenny still didn't fully quit smoking, she followed my other instructions and her genital warts only occurred once during those months. She also shared my way to her friends who also suffered genital warts and got good results too.
Best Man: Here's How to Make An Awesome Speech & Toast at a Wedding| Manage Your Glaucoma Effectively With Glaucoma Treatment Encino Choosing Online Wholesale Clothing Provider Making Sure Your Insurance Claim Isn't Refused Find Various Job Opportunities In Kolkata Rent, Lease or Buy - The Copier Minefield If You Had These 3 Habits, Your Weight Loss Would Be Effortless Online Information Dealing With Criminal Background Check Lake Tahoe Visitors' Guides About Villas Ski Escapades Important Destinations Events Special Offers Ways to Make Conference Calls Pay Oasis Punta Cana Excellent Wedding Directories Beach Resorts Bargains Gastronomical Treats And Other How to secure your parcel this Christmas Watch Who Do You Think You Are? Season 2 Episode 4 Online
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.118.137.243) New York / New York City Processed in 0.012799 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 66 , 3176, 975,
Genital Warts Treatments: Why Jenny's Genital Warts Recurrence Rate So High? New York City