Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » Fiscal Cents: Overview of 2011 Your Astrological Financial Outlook
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

Fiscal Cents: Overview of 2011 Your Astrological Financial Outlook

Fiscal Cents: Overview of 2011 Your Astrological Financial Outlook

Fiscal cents predictions for the year ahead begin with the Winter Solstice for 2010 and end with Winter Solstice 2011

During the next twelve months I encourage every Sun Sign to take control of your personal environment andreclaim your power. If ever you had ambitions to start your own business this is the year to "get it done." The planetary phenomena are aligned in favor of unique startups as well as plain old fashion mom and pop businesses.

Step 1. Print your resume. Turn it upside down, read it from front to back, back to front, tear it up and throw it in the trash.

Step 2. List all of your skills, and hobbies on a blank sheet of paper

Step 3. Think: How would I monetize my hobby. What are some needs in my area and how would I fill them? Is there a way to combine all of my skills to offer something absolutely unique.

Step 4. Ask yourself the following question. "During the past month what one thing did I do that made me smile with delight."

Step 5. Read your Sun Sign thinking how can I use these special talents and personality traits to start a business.

On the web site you will find the article,Venus Money in Your Chart, be sure to read it for directions on How toConstructan Astrological Treasure Chest..

(http://www.astrologicalinvesting.com/html/articles_pages/articles-venus-money.html)

Capricorn: Your leadership and managerial skills are in demand. You know how to efficiently structure work. You know how to set realistic goals. You have the ability to find hidden treasures in ordinary things. Consider a recycling business.

Aquarius: You see yourself as spontaneous and always ready to act on any outrageous idea that has a chance for success. You know how to research and you are excellent at public relations. You have the ability to combine ideas and invent a unique business. Consider teaching technology management.

Pisces: You are able to see beyond the superficial. You are able to identify the real motivations of others and capitalize on their energy. You have a plethora of talents and your problem is to focus all of your talents into one business. You have the ability to work long hours on your own. Consider a business that provides content to the net.

Aries: You love new ideas and have the native curiosity required to explore every detail. You are able to take things apart and put them back together. You enjoy the task of assembling a project. You are able to budget your time and money. You have the ability to identify and invest either your time or money in any new idea or product that captures your imagination. Consider a business that helps folks get off the grid.

Taurus: Evaluate your ideas during the first few months of the year to determine the best way to combine them. 2011 is your lucky year. You need to create a variety of opportunities and then around June focus on the one that promises to be very lucrative. You do not mind getting your hands dirty and have the ability to work endless hours when you see a real monetary reward. Consider a business that sells products direct to the public.

Gemini: Everyone enjoys your ability to explain how things work. Your ability to communicate your knowledge is always appreciated. You need to learn ways to monetize this talent and surfing the web for the first few months of 2011 should provide you with a stack of ideas. You have the ability to repeat one idea a hundred different ways. Consider a business teaching others how to use their electronic devises.

Cancer: You have the ability to turn any environment into a comfortable home. You know how to combine ordinary items to create a relaxing environment. You have the ability to design with color and form. Consider a business designing home offices for entrepreneurs.

Leo: You have the ability to persuade others to adopt your point of view. You do best when you use facts and statistics to sell a product. You have the ability to personalize ideas and products. Consider a business where you provide customized products to the consumer and/or businesses.

Virgo: You instinctively know how to efficiently organize any environment. You know the best way to explain to others exactly how to perform any task efficiently. You consider keeping your environment neat and tidy fun. Consider a business where you can monetize your ability to find the precise answer to any problem.

Libra:You work best when you are able to divide tasks with an equally competent partner. You are confident of your skills and exceptionally thrifty. You have the ability to work in stages to achieve the desired goal. You have the ability to make ordinary things appear to be luxury items. Consider a business where you take disparate parts, put them together and create a luxurious item.

Scorpio: You are an excellent researcher. You ability to find information is probably better than Google. You have the ability to connect the dots and create useful new services or products. You will succeed best if you find a need and fill it'. In fact once you learn how to operate one business you will quickly find yourself creating another.

Sagittarius: You love to learn. You are constantly searching, skimming data, and conversing with experts. You love to meet new people and consider travel the best adventure possible. You have the ability to make every day fun, exciting and rewarding. Consider a business where you can monetize your joy for living.
Scarpe Desmazieres Review Lenovo IdeaPad Y560d with 3D review spec and price Buying Cheap Glasses Saves Your Money The Scarpe Desmazieres Review Stop Foreclosure Option - Review All Possible Options First Eye secrets review is flooding with infinite positive reviews Wireless Router Reviews Can Help You Skechers Shape Ups Reviews How To Prepare For The Next Recession Know The Real Score Now, Without Extenze Review, We're Toast! How to Save Big Money on Your Next Rehab Positive result of Tava tea is supported by Tava Tea Review Cleveland Launcher Fairway Wood Review
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.225.55.151) Ljubljana / Ljubljana Processed in 0.013109 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 42 , 5665, 385,
Fiscal Cents: Overview of 2011 Your Astrological Financial Outlook Ljubljana