Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » Cleveland Launcher Fairway Wood Review
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

Cleveland Launcher Fairway Wood Review

Cleveland Launcher Fairway Wood Review

I bought this club to help me have an easier time getting 210+ yard approach shots airborn. Let's read the specification about it.

Tradition and technology collide to produce a conventional looking head that is far from conventional in performance; the Cleveland Launcher Fairway Wood is designed using Cleveland's most advanced fairway wood technology to create this high performing golf club. The longest, straightest Cleveland Launcher Fairway Wood ever produced boasting a low spin, mid-trajectory and high MOI profile giving it all round results from various lies. Beyond the Launchers head design, the latest Fujikura Fit-On shaft enhances a players swing speeds for additional yardage giving you all the components you need to hit high towering approaches into greens. The Gold shaft (Standard Trajectory) is aimed at the golfer who seeks a low-mid ball flight for a penetrating carry that pierces through the strongest of winds for a complete D2 swing weight. The introduction of a new larger face at over 11% more than any other previous model, Cleveland golf have designed a face with maximum forgiveness from both heel and toe miss-hits producing one of the most consistent performers on the market even on bad swings. A new higher MOI gives extreme stability and balance through the impact zone for the perfect strike, even on heavy lies in the rough the extreme club head speed will ensure an explosive impact for a solid connection. A classic shaped club head blended with state of the art technology to create this highly advanced Cleveland Launcher fairway wood that is as deadly from the fairway as it is from the tee, add accuracy and confidence to your golf bag.

I am usually very picky with fairway woods and none have really set well with me off the fairway. Off the tee I can belt anything but I wanted one reliable fairway that I could master and trust to go to for that tee shot down the center or that long approach shot from the fairway. I think I finally have that long approach shot from the fairway thing looked after. I really like everything about this club. I like the grip, shaft and head. I like the low profile head design as that helps me off the fairway get the ball up. I am really glad I went to a 5w instead of a 3 or 4 wood. The extra loft really helps me out and I don't lose enough distance to need another club off the tee.

This will be my trusty side kick for hopefully years to come. I have really cycled through fairway clubs, so hopefully the search is over! The stock luancher shaft is very good. Usually I advocate upgrading but this shaft gets the job done.
Calling Cards: - a better way to save your money The Least complicated Money To Make On the web Understanding Financial Statement A Magnetic Sponsoring Review You Can Trust Consider Making Money With Property Five Biggest Money Mistakes to Avoid A Nuriche Review A Traffic Geyser Review To Help You Understand How It Works Get a Free Pay Stub Template and Save Time and Money Maintaining Your Hvac System Is Smart, And Will Save You Money Breast Actives Review - Must Read Before You Buy Breast Actives! apple ipod touch 8gb 4nd generation reviews Unable to Treat ED-Vacuum Therapy System Is the Solely Answer
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.221.111.22) Noord-Holland / Amsterdam Processed in 0.005189 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 8 , 2715, 385,
Cleveland Launcher Fairway Wood Review Amsterdam