Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » Feng Shui 2011 - More Money Coming Your Way?
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

Feng Shui 2011 - More Money Coming Your Way?

That's when the 9 celestial stars move to their new palace. Obviously, you want to know how they will affect you, right? And most important of all, will it means more cash, more success, and better career luck coming your way?

To begin, we need to look at the 4 pillars of destiny, and how the lucky stars interact with the stars from period 8. Rightfully speaking, to predict which part of the world is going to enjoy more wealth, we should focus on the 5 lucky stars. They are: 1 White Star, 4 Achievement Green Star, 6 Heavenly White Star, 8 Auspicious Wealth Star, 9 Multiplying Purple Star. However, because of their interaction with the stars from Period 8, globally speaking not all lucky stars bring wealth or luck to the direction it goes to. Instead of lengthy explanation, I'll cut right through the chase and present the flying stars feng shui 2011 prediction from the wealth perspective.

Here's what I think of feng shui 2011:

Overall the world economy should enjoy a steady growth this year. In the stock market, the bullish trend will continue till around June to September before the bears take over. On the other hand, investors are not likely to see huge returns in the property market. Be it stock or property market, my advice is, manage your risk. This is more important than making quick profit.

From the way I look at it, only the Northwest region is likely to see tremendous growth compare to other regions. The 8 Auspicious Wealth Star is the strongest wealth star all the way till 2024. This star possesses enormous wealth energy and is known to bring money luck to those who activate and boost its energy. This year, the 8 Auspicious Wealth Star meets the 9 Multiplying Purple Star from period 8. Because of their natural productive interaction, the 8 Auspicious Wealth Star gets a tremendous boost from the period 8 star.

If you are hoping for a windfall, a pay increment, and more revenues from your business, this is one of the stars you should tap its energy.

So how to tap the wealth energy of the 8 Auspicious Wealth Star?

One of the ways is to decorate the Northwest sector of your unit with red, pink, purple or brown objects. You can paint this sector of the unit with these colors if your unit needs a fresh coat of paint. From flying stars feng shui 2011 perspective, there are more ways to tap into the energy of this star.

You can learn that for free in my Flying Stars Feng Shui 2011 Cures and Enhancers manual. I'll also show you how to take advantage of the other lucky stars for more wealth, health, career and relationship luck in 2011.

Get it here: http://www.crystalsbay.net/feng-shui-cures.html
Money Isn't Everything Finance Leads Buyers Need to Box Clever to Maximise Their ROI A Quick Guide for Money Transfer to India Commercial Refinance Factors in Commercial refinance Modification Looking Great Does Not Mean Breaking the Budget with a Discount Suit How to Manage Your Finances and Eventually Feel Financial Freedom Jason Carter Get Rid Tattoo - Remove Tattoo Fast Review Why Must You Check Canada Pharmacy Reviews Before Buying Steven Johnson and Jani G Commission Takers Review – Make $3,618,482.13 Each Month with Commission Takers Kia Venga Review Instant Lead Magnet Review and Coupon Discount A review of the Insanity Workout GeoString Review
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.142.119.111) / Processed in 0.011509 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 20 , 2806, 385,