Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » Easy Ways To Save Money
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

Easy Ways To Save Money

In everyday life, you're probably wasting money in ways you hadn't even expected

. It's usually on the small things, which many of us don't notice right away. You can start saving with small things. Take a look at the following list of ways to save money - you might be surprised at how much money is added to your bank account later on.

Check your recurring payments. Services like credit cards, utility bills and monthly rent. It is found out that if I waited until the last minute in paying, many companies charge you a fee for paying the bill on the due date. Bottom line is it saves money and valuable time too.

Sell your used books and CDs. Instead of giving them away, consider selling your used books and CDs to a local store. Its not that much on the return value, but at the least, it's worth your next two family meals.

Stay organized. The other day, I found 3 items in the back of my closet that I haven't used in at least a year. I put them up on Craigslist and made $70 in a matter of days.

Check the monthly service fees on your bank statement. Are you signed up for any monthly recurring fees that you've forgotten about? I subscribed to three freelance sites for $10 each per month. I don't get much use on that, but forgot all about it and still got charged. Gym memberships are another service to look out for. Do you exercise on a regular basis? If not, then cancel that membership right away.

Use coupons. There are many online sites that you can look for these. CouponCabin.com is great for online orders, and sites like FatWallet.com and CouponChief.com offer plenty of discounts for in-store purchases.

Watch the sales. Though it not probably in the way you're thinking. Many stores advertise a discount after you spend $100 - $150. Next time you see this clever marketing tactic, you should need to ask yourself, "Would I normally spend this much money, or am I incentivized by getting the discount?"

ATM Fees. Each time, it's only around $2, but if you withdraw cash weekly, the small values add up too. Instead, plan ahead and withdraw the amount you'll need for at least two weeks - from your personal bank. Luckily, 90% of places accept electronic payment so you may not even need to worry about cash.

Pack your lunches. This works for so many things and not only during the work week. If you're on a family road trip or spend the day at an amusement park, many of these places let you bring in your own food. In effect, you'll save a ton of money since the markup on these foods is so high.

Avoid brand names. When buying groceries, medicines, household supplies and more, take a look at the label. Many times the local store brand is made of the exact same ingredients. So, avoid purchasing based on the "name" and save $10-15 on every grocery store run instead.

Check your cell phone plan. Are you using all the minutes and text messages your plan pays for? If not, better lower the monthly allowance and save around $10 - 30 on a bill. That's a big help on your savings too.

I hope you consider each of these tips as a great way to save money in your monthly budget, and also hopefully help you prepare more for the future.

by: Michelle Johnson.
Hotel Discount Coupons - Easiest Way To Save Money On Lodging Crocs Financial Results And Nwtt Report - Pennytobuck.com Prot.ob Has Successful International Approach And Alkermes Reports Financial Results - Pennytobuck.c Caralluma Actives Review - The Benefits Rice Cooker - Get The Right One! Makereservations A Budget Housing As Well As Carriage To Spend One Of The Pleasant Vancouver Vacat Movie Review - The Predators Improving Your Mindset In The Fight To Attract Money Yournetbiz -the Truth About Making Money How To Jog Safely With A Cheap Jogging Stroller San Diego Financial Planner, Best Qualifications How To Buy Engagment Rings Within Your Budget Honest Info Prodigy Review - I've Got My Copy!
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.137.192.3) / Processed in 0.011157 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 24 , 3366, 385,
Easy Ways To Save Money