Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » Dont Buy Lick By Lick Untill You Read This Review
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

Dont Buy Lick By Lick Untill You Read This Review

Dont Buy Lick By Lick Untill You Read This Review......

In the Forward of "Lick by Lick", relationship expert and author Michael Webb informs us that for most women, cunnilingus (oral sex) is their preferred sexual act. And that oral sex is more pleasurable for a woman to receive, than for a man. The clitoris has over 8,000 nerve endings, and you need to know what you're doing before you begin poking your tongue around down there, lest you cause her pain, or worse, spoil the mood! So does Michael's "Lick by Lick" book make the cut? Read on to find out...

I thought I could get away with just skimming my way through this book, reading every third page or so. I didn't think there was that much detail that could go into a book about going down on a woman. It's seemed fairly elementary -you just lick it and keep drawing the ABC's with your tongue until she climaxes, right? Well, considering many studies mention that an estimated 50% of women fake orgasms, how would you ever know you're doing it right? So I was jumping around the book and kept going to section on techniques, and then I decided to JUST READ THE BOOK from beginning to end.

The first chapter is about the ground rules, like cleanliness, STDs, and becoming aware of any inhibitions you or your partner may have. These are delicate subjects, and he gives you ways to discuss them. He then goes over the parts of the female genitalia. Trivial, perhaps (I mean, I can think of one word that covers that whole area), but it makes it easier for him to explain the techniques later on. Next is "getting ready", where he extols the virtues of hair removal and other factors that may distract from the experience. I liked the persuasive suggestions on how to get her to shave down there. Also, some good tips on what to do when she is menstruating. Next he covers the differences between men and women and how to get her ready at her pace, followed by an overview of the female erogenous zones.

Finally(!), he gets to the cunnilingus techniques, and explains in detail how to perform each one of them. You will never run out of ideas after reading this. And in case your tongue gets tired, the next chapter offers additional techniques on using your hands, stimulating her g-spot, and using toys (shameless segue: Shop our adult toys site!) And to mix things up, the last chapter is on the variety positions for oral sex.

So after reading Lick by Lick, I've learned to appreciate some very important details and why we often can't please our girlfriends and wives. The talk about romance, being relaxed and having a stress-free environment really hit home for me and made a lot of sense. (All things us guys tend to skip most of the time.)

All in all, Lick by Lick gives any guy the complete knowledge he needs to make any woman reach the big O. You will be her "O" god, and she will be calling you that when you apply the techniques learned in this book!

Click on Lick by Lick to learn more

By: Tamal Das
An Honest Review Of Lick By Lick FAP Turbo REVIEW Fapturbo Reviews Earn More Dollars With Maverick Money Makers FAP Turbo Expert Guide - Reviews! Teeth Whitener Options For People On A Budget TaylorMade R7 CGB MAX Complete Set Review Make Effective Decisions To Achieve Financial Freedom Earn Money With Tutorials Make Money On The Web - Pie In The Sky Or Reality? Garmin Nuvi 260W Reviews Brew The Best Tea While Saving Money With Adagio Teas Coupon Codes Basics Of How To Save Money On Textbooks
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.144.91.90) / Processed in 0.007751 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 18 , 3480, 385,