Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » Daves Review Of The Pioneer Avhp6000dvd Stereo System
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

Daves Review Of The Pioneer Avhp6000dvd Stereo System

Pioneers AVHP6000DVD unit is beautiful and fits well into the overall design of the dashboard of my Nissan 350Z

. Since we already have a navigation system, this unit gave me what was missing from the system origionally. What I was looking for most was the possibility of having an iPod interface, Bluetooth and access to the rear camera. Fortunately for me, I found this product at Amazon for a price much cheaper than retail, as I had to actually pay for all these options by adding components. Basically, anything that was looking for was integrated into the unit.

The bluetooth works well and provides crisp clear conversations even in my roadster version of the Z! The additional road noise doesn't seem to be picked up by the other party. While it can pair with multiple phones, it assigns address books that are downloaded to the phone it got it from instead of one that can be used universally with any of the paired phones you have in the system. I just got an iPhone and haven't figure out how to down load the address book/contacts versus the straight forward method for my Blackberry. What would be nice is an option to manually add entries to an address book that could be used by any of the paired phones.

One annoying aspect of the unit is that while it has a 6-disc changer, it does not allow for sequential play... It seems to me that sequential play would be a basic fundamental option of any disc changer! Remember when you would fill a changer up and stick in the trunk never to see it again until you were ready to replace the discs? With this unit, you have to actually select each disc manually! I should be able to insert 6 disc of any supported type to set it and forget it! This to me is a major drawback in the overall design.

by: walterkosch6000
Traffic Voodoo Review Resources To Make Money With The Use Of The Net How To Survive The Recession? Reading Caralluma Fimbriata Reviews Steps To An Easy Budget Methods To Keep Cool And Save Money Very Easy Hitting Mizuno MP-58 Irons Review Cheap Fashion Earrings Wholesale On Rubyashop Review Life Transformation Now Review- Is Life Transformation Now The Real Deal? Budget Hotels In Mumbai Financial - Trying To Improve Your Situation Money - How To Manage Your Finances Dell Latitude 13 review
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.145.156.122) / Processed in 0.010866 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 6 , 1819, 385,
Daves Review Of The Pioneer Avhp6000dvd Stereo System