Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » Traffic Voodoo Review
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

Traffic Voodoo Review

Whenever I give news about a new product launch or a new version of a previous product

people always ask me do they need to see the previous version to understand the new one.

To be honest, this is a awesome question and in some cases this may be the case, but for Traffic Voodoo 2.0: Unstoppable Traffic you don't need to have or own the first version of Traffic Voodoo. Jeff Johnson and his awesome team made sure that Traffic Voodoo 2.0 stood on it's own and that if you invested in this course you could get all the information you needed.

Still, I thought what better way to understand Traffic Voodoo 2.0: Unstoppable Traffic than to take a look at what Jeff Johnson offered with Traffic Voodoo 2.0 program. So I have done a write up of version 1 for you below. I hope you enjoy and don't forget to keeping checking back here as I ll be posting an amazing bonus offer for Traffic Voodoo 2.0: Unstoppable Traffic.

Traffic Voodoo 1.0: Review

Traffic Voodoo was created by Internet Marketer and Super Affiliate Jeff Johnson as a complete Traffic Generation training program designed to teach you how to get traffic and even more importantly, how to convert that traffic into sales. Traffic Voodoo contains a number of videos showing you exactly what to do and while the first course was expensive the cost was justified as Jeff provided some of his most advanced techniques that his team uses to make him the super affiliate he is.

If you don't know anything about Jeff Johnson then you need to understand he is one of the few and I do mean the few guru's that actually provide good content. Most of the time the guru's can spit out rehashed stuff which never really works, but Jeff decided a long time ago to only provide material that actually provides value and works in the current market.

Traffic Voodoo consisted of three main parts to traffic generation.

1. Getting Traffic

2. Building a List

3. Converting the Traffic Into Sales

A lot of people in this business claim traffic is the key to getting rich, but that is such a lie. A serious lie in fact because anyone can get traffic, but traffic, even if your getting thousands of hits a day doesn't mean your going to make a sale. Building a list and building a relationship with them is really more important than the traffic, but to get people to your site to join your list still requires traffic.

Your list is your business asset online and the key to making money down the road. For some reason a lot of internet marketers think this is a bad way to do business, but it's only bad if you abuse the people on your list. If you just send them offer after offer without providing any value than you're just throwing your business down the drain. As I just said just having a list isn't enough. It's what you do with that list, it's the relationships you build with them that can turn just some guy on your list to your number one customer.

Traffic Generation Topics Jeff Johnson Covers In Traffic Voodoo Version 1

Okay, I got a little off subject here, but I like to include value whenever I can in a review. Let's get back to the topic of traffic generation. Jeff Johnson's Traffic Voodoo discusses the following subject in masterful detail:

1. SEO

2. Social Media

3. Video Marketing

4. PPC

5. PPV

6. CPA

7. Affiliate Traffic & a lot more

You'll learn the basics of each of these techniques first and then you'll learn the advanced techniques. Why learn the basics you say when you already know them. The reason people don't make money online is because of information overload and trying to make different things. A good strong foundation in the basics is a great way to get back to your roots and help you to focus on one main technique.

For instance, you don't see Jeff Johnson trying to reinvent the wheel. He has a system and continues to make that one system better. You don't see him going off and claiming he is a master of article marketing and so on. He is good at two things. Affiliate marketing and traffic generation and that is what he teaches.

In Conclusion

Traffic Voodoo 1.0 also gave you access to live webinars where you could get further clarification or feedback. You could ask your questions and then Jeff would make sure they got addressed. Traffic Voodoo went out and did massive numbers and not because of hype. Jeff provided quality content that provided value to his customers. It's as simple as that.

Traffic Voodoo 1.0 was awesome and Jeff is saying that Traffic Voodoo 2.0: Unstoppable Traffic is going to make the first version look like something out of the caveman age. So stay tuned for the full Traffic Voodoo 2.0: Unstoppable Traffic Review and Bonus Offer coming soon.

by: Mark Ramsey
Resources To Make Money With The Use Of The Net How To Survive The Recession? Reading Caralluma Fimbriata Reviews Steps To An Easy Budget Methods To Keep Cool And Save Money Very Easy Hitting Mizuno MP-58 Irons Review Cheap Fashion Earrings Wholesale On Rubyashop Review Life Transformation Now Review- Is Life Transformation Now The Real Deal? Budget Hotels In Mumbai Financial - Trying To Improve Your Situation Money - How To Manage Your Finances Dell Latitude 13 review Can You Really Earn More With Maverick Money Makers?
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.224.44.100) Hovedstaden / Copenhagen Processed in 0.007277 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 52 , 5030, 385,
Traffic Voodoo Review Copenhagen