Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Corporate headshots London
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Corporate headshots London

This contemporary approach to corporate headshots will give potential clients a better image of your company and its people. It is harder work for the photographer, but the results give a new option when commissioning corporate headshots.

These are a selection of recent headshot commissions.

Recent commission forSkuld 1897 who required some informal corporate headshots of their new staff.

This headshot is from a series I took for the London School of Management for the about us' page on their new website. The subjects needed to be looking to camera, but I wanted to keep the feel fairly informal and relaxed. I have noticed that when you are trying to capture people in this style you only get one chance. They tend to give you one natural smile and then after that they start to feel a little awkward and the smile becomes fixed. You need to be ready.

This is one of the corporate headshots I took last week. The light was not very good in the room, but I knew that with a little post production work, I could turn it into one of my favourite recent corporate portraits.

These business headshots were commissioned by a client to use for their recruitment material. They were keen to include some of their business branding in the portraits, but did not want the portraits to look like press release photographs. These headshots have a relaxed and natural feel to them and along with the business branding it makes them consistent in style. This will benefit the company's profile by making their business portraits readily recognisable with their business.

Shot this headshot last week for David Goodge fromShallowford Consulting. He needed some portraits for marketing and social media but did not want a studio or office setting as he works internationally and wanted corporate portraits that suggested he was from the UK. We did a serious of portraits that had elements of corporate London in them, some more subtle than others. I think the understated ones work better.

This was a very nice commission for a headshot photographer. The London Stock Exchange is a great location for corporate headshot photography. There was plenty of room for me to source some good angles and even though the lighting was pretty low the range and lighting design made for interesting contrasts. Plus they do very good rolls for lunch.
An Ultimate Destination for Those Taking Flights to Manila! The 5 Most Common Travel Insurance Policy Exclusions An Ultimate Trip for Those Taking Flights to Hong Kong! Go Bali - the ultimate holiday destination this year ! How To Put A Spring In Your Step Watch American Idol Season 10 Episode 13 IN HD COPY Festivals in Ladakh Moomba Festival – Street Revels in Melbourne How to enjoy a truly stress free holiday Golfing around Sligo in Ireland Benefits Of A Jack The Ripper Tour Benefits Of French Living Room Accessories Get "up close and personal" with whales in Margaret River Australia
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.145.42.94) / Processed in 0.006299 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 16 , 2454, 954,