Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » Consistent performance for Ping K15 Driver Review
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

Consistent performance for Ping K15 Driver Review

The Ping K15 is a winner. Pure and simple. Want to beat the ball? Want to hit straighter drives? Want to actually work the ball a bit? This may be your next driver then. The Ping K15 should be on anyone's short list who is looking to replace their current driver. The K15 surprised me so much and impressed me that much more that I'm going to do some serious pondering about head to head testing with my current driver which may entail a change at the top of my bag for 2011. For more information about Ping and other Ping products you can check out Cheap golf clubs. The Ping K15 driver retails for $195.99.

The new Ping K15 driver looks like a slightly flattened G15. Thedriver features patent pending Straight Flight Technology that uses an extreme external weight pad to move 10% of the clubhead mass towards the heel. By repositioning the centre of gravity this provides a natural rotation through impact. The design of the K15 driver means that the external sole weight pad is largely concealed and is not visible at address. Not only has this driver replaced the Rapture V2, but the G15 Draw line as also been discontinued as the K15 will be targeted to the player that previously fit into the Draw head. The K15 was built to do one thing well, hit it straight.

The K15 has a larger 460cc head design that moves weight away from the clubface to push the centre of gravity backwards and provide a higher trajectory. By increasing the length from heel to toe Ping have also been able to create a larger surface to provide high levels of forgiveness and higher ball velocity.

From the Company

The Ping K15 will help you drive the ball exceptionally straight' aided by a PING innovation called Straight Flight Technology (SF Tec). The large profile 460cc head and a club face that is longer heel to toe combine for consistent performance across the hitting surface. The overall design of the club positions the center of gravity low and back to generate high launch and low spin conditions.
Bates Method of Vision Without Glasses - Brief Review Commission Overload Review-This Is Paramount MyShedPlans Review by Ryan Henderson Chopper Tattoo Review and Coupon Codes DriverFinder Review and Coupon Code My Shed Plans Review - The Pros and Cons of My Shed Plans DriverRobot Review and Coupon Codes Benincasa hispida – "Brihatphala" - A Review Paid Surveys - Can You Really Make a Lot of Money With Paid Surveys? Review of Encuestas Remuneradas Estafa Can You Really Make Money by Going Green? Review of Inteligator Cancel Free Recession Guide Pro Review
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.15.187.15) / Processed in 0.005461 second(s), 7 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 10 , 2120, 385,