Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Comparison of Non-Prescription Eyelash Lengtheners - A MUST READ Before You Buy
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Comparison of Non-Prescription Eyelash Lengtheners - A MUST READ Before You Buy

For centuries, woman have always wanted to make their eyes a center of their beauty

. Just look at the makeup of Cleopatra. Yes, even then, the eyes were the window to the soul.

Perhaps our make-up habits have changed but, we as woman are still interested in making our eyes look more beautiful. One of the ways we like to do that is by having the look of longer, thicker eyelashes.

We all know and have used the standard makeup basic - mascara - to lengthen our lashes. However, there are now new non-prescription eyelash enhancers which claim to enhance your eyelashes. Longer, thicker and lusher eyelashes are the result and based on the numerous testimonials, they do work.

In this article, I will compare 3 eyelash enhancer brands - Lilash, Lash Allure MD, and RapidLash. As there are rave reviews about all 3 eyelash enhancement products, the basic differences are : the active ingredients and the price.Comparison of Non-Prescription Eyelash Lengtheners - A MUST READ Before You Buy

They all make the same basic claims - you will get real actual longer, thicker lashes within 2-6 weeks. They all also claim that they are non-irritating. However, as with any makeup or product you apply to or near your eyes, you should stop usage if you do experience irritation or redness.

LiLash - In a tube form, this eyelash growth stimulator is applied to the skin of the eyelid similar to a liquid eyeliner. The tube will last for up to 6 months if used daily as recommended. LiLash price runs around $140. per tube. Each tube is expected to last 5 months (much longer than RapidLash or LashAllureMD). LiLash offers a 90 day return guarantee.

The active ingredients in LiLash are: Purified water, Panthenol, Lupinus Albus Seed Extract, Prunus Amygdalus Seed Extract, Silica, Glycerin, Coloidal Silver, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, 9 Alpha, 11 Alpha, 15S-trihydroxy-17-Phenyl 18, 19, 20-Trinorprosta-5Z, 13E-Diene-1-oic acid, Isopropyl Ester, Hydroxyethylcellulose.

Some customer testimonials about LiLash :

Having recently completed chemotherapy for breast cancer I had lost most of my eyelashes and eyebrows. Thank you so much for all your help. I can smile again when I look in the mirror. - F.W., Danbury, Conn.

I've used Lilash now for about 10 weeks and everyone is commenting. I LOVE this stuff! I have cut back on my eye makeup and don't fuss as much with my looks " yet I look better! Only drawback is that now my lashes hit the inside of my sunglasses when I blink. Awww. I guess I'll have to adjust. ;) - Patricia H.

I wore lash extensions due to my VERY short, thin eyelashes. After 2 years of extensions I just got tired of the maintenance and the expense but knew I'd really miss the look so I began to google treatments. Fortunately, I found Li Lash. Excited after reading testimonials yet still a bit skeptical, I ordered Li Lash and began using it Thanksgiving weekend. It has been 6 weeks now and let me tell you all, I AM A BELIEVER and THRILLED! I have photo boothed my 'new' lashes and sent them to my mom and sis (we live in different cities) and they truly CANNOT BELIEVE that these lashes are mine. My husband is amazed as well and happier to be saving money. He says my new Li Lash lashes look better than my extensions. Li Lash combined with my favorite mascara Lancome Definicils and/or Channel Inimitable truly do make me look and feel better than my extensions did. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU for your product. I am saving money and time, both precious commodities for a mother of 4. Anybody reading this still doubting? All I can say is DON'T, It REALLY works. Try it, be patient and sure enough, after about 6 weeks you'll be singing Li Lash's praises just as I am. - Misty M.

LiLash claims to be totally non-irritating. As with any product you apply to or near your eyes, you should discontinue usage if you experience any irritation. There is no eye color change associated with the usage of LiLash. A 90 day guarantee is offered with LiLash.

Lash Allure MD - A non-prescription eyelash enhancement serum administered via a tube. This eyelash growth serum is applied to the both the eyelid and the eyelashes. You should see eyelash growth - thicker, darker and longer eyelashes - in about 6 weeks. Some report eyelash growth in as little as 2 weeks. Lash Allure MD price runs around $50 per tube, lasts approximately 6-8 weeks. They offer a 60 day return period.

The medicinal active ingredients in Lash Allure are: Water, Myristoyl Pentapeptide-17, Amino Acids, Adenosine, Ribose, Hydrolyzed Lecithin, Butylene Glycol, Saccharomyces/Copper Ferment, Sodium Chloride, Disodium EDTA, Glucose, 1.6 Fructose Bisphosphate, Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Panthanoil. Lash Allure does not contain any Parabens.

A few Lash Allure customer testimonials:

I just wanted to let you all know how much I love Lash Allure MD!!! I work for a cosmetic line at Dillards and I started using this and fell in love with it!! I could see my short lashes looking longer and fuller. My brows were even looking darker. So I started telling and selling them to my customers and the feedback has been wonderful !!! Several of them have been back to buy more. They love how their lashes look fuller and longer!!! They also say that the price is very reasonable. I certainly agree with that. Connie | Odessa, Texas

Since using Lash Allure my eyelashes have become significantly longer; especially the ones that broke off from the semi-permanent eyelash extensions I had for a short period of time. In addition, my eyelashes are darker and my eyebrows have thickened up. It is great to use a product that actually does what it claims! I will definitely continuing using Lash Allure. Stefanie | Dallas, Texas

I have a lot of allergies. I really saw a difference in 3 to 4 weeks of use of LashAllureMD. Thicker, longer, more lush lashes. Added moisture to my lash line. My granddaughter who is an aesthetician noticed a change in my brows the last time she did a waxing. Jean | Crestview Hills, Kentucky.

RapidLash - A non-prescription eyelash enhancement serum administered via a tube. This eyelash growth serum is applied to the both the eyelid and the eyelashes. You should see eyelash growth - thicker, darker and longer eyelashes - in about 6 weeks. Some report eyelash growth in as little as 2 weeks. RapidLash price runs around $50. per tube, which you can expect to last 6-8 weeks.

The medicinal active ingredients in RapidLash are: Water (Aqua), Rhizobian Gum, Sodium Hyaluronate, Butylene Glycol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Biotin, Panthenol, Pantethine, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Allantoin, Cucurbita, Pepo (Pumpkin) Seed Extract, Sea Water, Dipotassium, Glycyrrizate, Alcohol Denat (and) Isopropyl Cloprostenate, Octapeptide-2, Copper Tripeptide-1, Glycerin, Glycine Soja (Soybean Oil), Phosphatidylcholine, Polypeptide-23, Phenoxyethylene, Chlorphenisen, Sorbic Acid.

Some RapidLash customer testimonials:

Before my eyelashes were short, stubby, and absent, and now my eyelashes are alluring, stronger, and thicker. I am thrilled with RapidLash. It's so easy to use. I'm seeing fast and great results. I'm so glad to have eyelashes again. - Pat, Age 59

I just wanted to write a quick note to tell you how amazed I am with the results using RapidLash. Its been 6 weeks of usage and I've seen definite results...UNBELIEVABLE a product that actually works!!! Very Pleased - Thanks, Lori.

It would appear that each one of these non-prescription eyelash enhancing products is equally good. Based on the testimonials, they all work and work fairly well. They also all work in about the same manner - application on the eyelids (and some lashes) daily.Comparison of Non-Prescription Eyelash Lengtheners - A MUST READ Before You Buy

The other consideration is the price. All of the prices seem to be about equal. The LiLash eyelash growth serum is more expensive upfront but, it lasts much longer so it works out to be about equivalent to LashAllure MD and RapidLash. LiLash does, however, offer the best return guarantee - something you may want to consider strongly.

If the price and return policy is not an issue, your choice should depend on the ingredients and whether or not you are allergic to them or have known sensitivities to them.

By: Beauty Diva
Information About Traveling To Kenya Enjoy A Bespoke Holiday At Kovalam At Travancore Heritage Reading Festival 2011 Tickets | Reading 2011 Tickets | Reading Festival Line Up Memories Of Travel What You Consider When You Buy To Let London Property? Orange County Summer Camps For Every Kid Wildlife Holidays Binsar,uttrakhand,india Wildlife Holidays Kanha National Park,madhya Pradesh,india Many Glimpses Of Charleston Tourist Attractions Know About Barcelona Tourist Attractions New York City Tourist Attractions In America Tourist Attractions Of The World Kerala Honeymoon Travel - Wonderful Destinations To Visit
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.143.228.40) / Processed in 0.017802 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 54 , 9353, 954,