Insurances.net
insurances.net » Cancer Insurance » Colon Cancer Survival Rate after Surgery
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Colon Cancer Survival Rate after Surgery

Joree graduated from college when she was 63 years old and whilst there she took a class in writing where she immediately fell in love with poetry

. Colon Cancer Survival Rate after Surgery Now in this book she truly does share most of the emotions that she felt, during the last few years when five years ago she was diagnosed with breast cancer which after radiation and removal of cancer tissue, thank God she survived. For they say if one survives breast cancer for 5 years, the cancer is defeated. However, one year ago the breast cancer metastasized into bone cancer with additional nodules on her lungs and one on her thyroid gland. So this last year has been one of radiation and cancer chemo treatments, but through it all Joree says she still felt herself blessed by all the prayers said by family, friends and poet friends. Believing prayer to be our most powerful means of communication, and just now the cancer is at a standstill being managed with chemotherapy shots once a month. But all through the years Joree never stopped writing her poetry, especially poems about her faith, which without she says she would never have survived. Lung Cancer Secrets Revealed Click here Through faith she had the strength to face cancer all over again, faith gave her hope and also the acceptance, to belief and trust in Our Lord. All this she portrays in her book solely to try to help others realize too, that prayer is the most powerful of from all connections; prayers for others, prayers from others; the love that is felt; the healing that comes within and without. Faith is all about love; love for others; love from others and mostly the love from Our Lord God above. That without faith she shows through her words how life would have no meaning. So all the poems within come from her belief that with prayer her words will hopefully touch upon another in any similar situation to help them and their heart and soul to find the faith that she has. For as well as being her rock she also says that; "Faith is just like the river of life; we all drink of it; some pollute it; and some cherish and tend to it." I am very honored to be the first one to ever read this book, because I both formatted the manuscript and designed the cover and pictures within that help to enhance all the emotions and love Joree portrays. It is a book full of love of life and all things living, faith, hope and most of all love of God. Yes! Joree's love is seen through butterflies and her wonderful gift of phrasing words and creating poetic forms which she has dedicated to these beautiful creatures and to others. Just hearing the word 'cancer' fills us with dread, so if cancer has touched you or anyone that is dear to you, then this book is a must read, for it will help you to understand the profundity of feelings that the one inflicted has to try to come to terms with, and hopefully give the one suffering the same strength that Joree has had to let her faith and great love of God show through! "Know God always holds your hand in all that you do!"

Joree's words.... My name is Pat Simpson I am a poet, book cover designer and website creator that loves helping others to see their dream of a book come true. lung cancer treatment breakthroughs Click here

By: CD Mohatta
Colon Cancer Survival Rate by Stage Colon Cancer Survival Rate by Country Ovarian Cancer Survival Rates – The Truth Ultimate Cancer Solution The Best Burst Of All Rogue Specs Psychological And Social Support Crucial For Cancer Patients Breast Cancer Are Your Genes To Blame? What Questions Should I Ask My Breast Implant Surgeon? What Are The Benefits To Silicone Breast Implants? Breast Cancer During Pregnancy Colon Cancer Survival Rate by Age My Breasts Are Too Big--should I Get Liposuction Of The Breast Or A Breast Reduction? Is Liposuction Of The Breast Right For Me?
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.19.27.178) / Processed in 0.011433 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 6 , 3913, 301,