Insurances.net
insurances.net » Cancer Insurance » Colon Cancer Survival Rate by Stage
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Colon Cancer Survival Rate by Stage

Colon Cancer Survival Rate by Stage Colon Cancer Survival Rate by Stage Turmeric

, with the active ingredient curcumin, has been used for thousands of years as an every day remedy for inflammation and pain. But now, researchers are finding that it is also beneficial in treating conditions ranging from cancer to Alzheimer's. I first became aware of turmeric as a pain remedy when a friend who suffers from chronic pain told me about it. He said that using turmeric is one thing that can keep him going enough to get outside and dig in his garden, play with his dogs, and just live a normal life. He mixes it in a sandwich filling with tuna and sardines, along with celery, mayonnaise, and a few other ingredients. When I said "Ewww" to the sardines he said they weren't necessary, but I should remember the benefits of fish oil. Now, new studies are showing that when combined with cauliflower it can prevent prostrate cancer and stop the growth of existing cancer cells. It was also shown to prevent breast cancer cells from spreading in mice and reduces the risk of childhood leukemia. Apparently, it works by preventing the growth of new blood vessels in tumors and causing cancer cells to "commit suicide." Turmeric is also a wonderful benefit for those undergoing cancer treatment, because it boosts the effects of chemo drug paclitaxel and helps to reduce the drug's side effects. Lung Cancer Secrets Revealed Click here Studies in Italy showed that turmeric protects against Alzheimer's by promoting production of the antioxidant protein bilirubin. Bilirubin protects the brain from the free radicals which are believed to cause Alzheimer's disease. My first experience with using Turmeric was 2 or 3 summers ago when I was making canning. It's one of the ingredients in "bread and butter" pickles. I found that it was quite expensive in the grocery store, and quite inexpensive when purchased from the bulk container at the health food store. It turns out that buying there is a better plan anyway - because some grocery store spices are irradiated and are, of course, not organic. Experts are recommending a teaspoon a day - and it can just be mixed in a glass of water to drink. It can also be sprinkled on broccoli or cauliflower, mixed into sandwich filling as my friend does. If you want to be a bit more creative, just do a search for "recipes with turmeric." I did, and I found 834 sites offering tasty ways to use this spice. Our grocery store is too small to carry such a thing, but an article I read said that larger stores carry the fresh root in the produce section and that it is quite tasty when eaten in small slices. M. G. Cliff is a freelance copywriter with a strong interest in natural health. She enjoys writing for a variety of companies who promote health and well-being through safe, natural products and practices. lung cancer treatment breakthroughs Click here

By: CD Mohatta
Colon Cancer Survival Rate by Country Ovarian Cancer Survival Rates – The Truth Ultimate Cancer Solution The Best Burst Of All Rogue Specs Psychological And Social Support Crucial For Cancer Patients Breast Cancer Are Your Genes To Blame? What Questions Should I Ask My Breast Implant Surgeon? What Are The Benefits To Silicone Breast Implants? Breast Cancer During Pregnancy Colon Cancer Survival Rate by Age My Breasts Are Too Big--should I Get Liposuction Of The Breast Or A Breast Reduction? Is Liposuction Of The Breast Right For Me? Colon Cancer Survival Rate Stage 1
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.135.183.1) / Processed in 0.011348 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 4 , 3349, 301,