Insurances.net
insurances.net » Cancer Insurance » Colon Cancer Stages and Prognosis
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Colon Cancer Stages and Prognosis

.But the good news is that if it's caught early

, more than eight out of ten people can be treated successfully.Colon Cancer Stages and Prognosis The ability of the liver and kidneys to work effectively all depends on the health of our colon. Colon cleaning is the process through which we detoxify our colon. Maybe it's the American love of red meat or the uk's abillity to smoke so much, or maybe it's in our genes. Either way colon cancer is in the public eye as one the most common types of cancer in the U.S. today. Bowel Cancer affects the large bowel and the rectum, which are the lower parts of our digestive system. The exact cause of colorectal cancer is unknown but people who have a family history of the disease come under the high-risk category of developing bowel cancer. Look out for:

- Bleeding from the back passage without a reason.

- A persistent change in your bowel habit towards looser or more frequent bowel motions.

- Bloating, swelling, pain or an unexplained lump in the tummy.

- Tiredness or feeling pale.

- If you have any of these symptoms for more than 4-6 weeks, you should make an appointment to see

your GP.

- Most of these symptoms won't be due to bowel cancer but its better to be on the safe side. If they are signs of bowel cancer, the earlier they are picked up, the greater the chance of successful treatment.

If you notice any of these symptoms, get them checked out. Reducing your risk of bowel cancer, There's a lot that you can do to reduce your risk of developing bowel cancer in the first place, Lung Cancer Secrets Revealed Click here Including: Keeping a healthy weight.

Being physically active.

Eating a healthy diet high in fibre, fruit and vegetables and low in red and processed meat.

Drinking less alcohol.

Stopping smoking. From my prospective, prevention is the cure, even from the fear of hereditary cancer. We can still help our selves.

I have been very luck with the people i have met so far on this, my journey through rectum cancer. One treatment

i have already started taking is "Colon Cleanse" a good friend recommended them to me and i got then for free and

you can try then for "free" when you click on the link below. Authur Ian Anderton would like to say thanks for your time in reading my article, at the bottom of this is an opportunity to get free Colon Cleanse, yes "Free". If this helps any one then i feel i have accomplished some thing with my article. Thanks. Please use the link even if only for more information on "Colon Cleanse lung cancer treatment breakthroughs Click here

Colon Cancer Stages and Prognosis

By: CD Mohatta
Colon Cancer Stages and Survival Rates Colon Cancer Survival Rate 2009 Colon Cancer Survival Rate after Surgery Colon Cancer Survival Rate by Stage Colon Cancer Survival Rate by Country Ovarian Cancer Survival Rates – The Truth Ultimate Cancer Solution The Best Burst Of All Rogue Specs Psychological And Social Support Crucial For Cancer Patients Breast Cancer Are Your Genes To Blame? What Questions Should I Ask My Breast Implant Surgeon? What Are The Benefits To Silicone Breast Implants? Breast Cancer During Pregnancy
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.227.114.125) Tehran / Tehran Processed in 0.005618 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 34 , 3155, 301,
Colon Cancer Stages and Prognosis Tehran