Insurances.net
insurances.net » Cancer Insurance » Colon Cancer Polyps Symptoms
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Colon Cancer Polyps Symptoms

Author: Tom Tessin

It is a terrible thing to deal with. Colon Cancer Polyps Symptoms However, if I ever needed to deal with cancer or even precancerous skin conditions again I would choose a holistic path. My journey would be something like below for any serious illness. If I had the financial means I would go out of this country for alternative treatment at one of the many institutions that practice whole body healing. If I was stuck here and could not get alternative care then I would have no choice but to undertake the task myself, or with the help of loved ones, which takes a lot of faith and effort. Attitude is going to play a key role in my ability to heal myself. Faith and spirituality have to be part of any healing protocol. All the work I will do on detoxing and nutrition will be wasted if I am not de-stressed and moving forward with positive thoughts. Before any kind of healing can occur within my body I need to make sure that all my elimination channels are open and working properly. That includes the five main elimination channels: liver, lungs, colon, kidney, and skin. I would be unable to remove toxins or purify my blood and lymphatic system if I did not have an open channel of elimination. The fastest way I know to open the colon as well as purge the liver and gall bladder is a high organic coffee enema. Most people want to drink their coffee but unfortunately the best use is as an enema. This also helps to stimulate the bile ducts. In addition I would use a great colon stimulating herbal formula. One that also addresses the liver and gall bladder would be helpful. It is important that I keep my colon open. A product called Clean and Repair is a good cleanser as it addresses the colon, liver, gall bladder, and blood stream but there are a few on the market. http://www.curedisease.info/2009/07/lung-cancer/">Lung Cancer Secrets Revealed Click here In order to open and stimulate the kidney, liver, and lungs I will be drinking red clover tea and adding the following tinctures: milkthistle and dandelion root to repair and rebuild my liver, lobelia and fenugreek to dry excess mucous from my lungs and open my bronchial tubes, and goldenrod and horsetail to disinfect my kidney and bladder. These are all tinctures I should be able to find in a quality health food store. To open the skin I would use a combination of techniques. Hydrotherapy is a great choice that I could do 2 or 3 times a day. 10 seconds of hot shower followed by 10 seconds of cold. Finish with cold. It is definitely a shocker to the system but a powerful way to stimulate the nervous system and skin. I will follow with a solution of Bragg's Apple cider vinegar about 3 to 4 ounces in a gallon of distilled water. I will brush it lightly over my skin with a sponge as a stimulant. It will open the pores of the skin to breathe. Dry brushing each morning starting at the outermost extremities and working toward my heart to stimulate both my lymphatic and circulatory systems will prove very beneficial. A (radiant) sauna to raise my core temperature and open my skin pores will also be helpful. With cancer, as you may know, the body does not raise it's temperature like a typical infection. Anything we can do to enhance that process will improve our immune system. A hot bath taking in stimulating tea with cayenne pepper will really raise my temperature. An Epsom salt bath is also a powerful aid at opening the pores. We take in a lot of oxygen thru our skin when it is functioning properly. I will make sure my blood and lymphatic system are clean. A red clover tea 3 times a day with. Stillingia Root will do the trick. There is also a product made in Canada called Serrapeptase Rx that will clean all dead tissue out of the body and reduce any inflammation I am experiencing. I will use the 120,000 iu strength. It is the strongest version in the world currently available. There is also a blend of Fulvic and Humic acids that studies have shown tremendous results at pulling toxins out of the body. There are several products but the best one is Humifulvate Rx. In addition it will carry minerals and oxygen to every cell. Increasing oxygen is a critical factor for healing. It is one of the reasons I will do my best to exercise outside. The air inside is polluted, I need the sunshine, and I need to pull as much oxygen into my system as well as move fluids in my body. I will also use an Ozone machine which will force oxygen into my system. This is not permitted in most states unless it is the privacy of my own home. Now that my body is clean I have to nourish all the cells and rebuild my immune system. With cancer, especially if there is chemo or radiation involved, there is a severely depressed immune system. So that all my energy is used for healing I will only be taking in organic vegetable juice that I blend with super foods to make sure I get all the 46 essential nutrients into my system daily. I will take in plenty of pure oxygenated water. My organic juice will include the following: carrots, beets, spinach, celery, cabbage, broccoli, 2 raw garlic gloves, as much cayenne pepper as I can tolerate along with a tablespoon of Greens Rx (a product made up in Canada). I will also add in liquid Super Phytoplankton Rx. I will use a pill crusher to take the Sona Rx vitamin or equivalent with my drink at least 3 times a day. It will be best to sip the juice all day but as soon as possible after juicing. Local fresh vegetables will be preferred as they will have a higher nutrient content. I will progress to solid vegetables as soon as I am cleansed and start to feel better. No processed foods of any kind will be part of my diet. It is also critical I take in the Essential Oils such as a quality Omega 3,6,9 product. Again my personal choice are the products made in Canada s as I feel they make a better product then I have found here in the states where every company seems to be more concerned about money and profit then quality of product. Plant sterols made without heat or solvents could prove very helpful. A product such as Immune Rx (by a company called Enerex) There is another brand but it is only 1/12 as powerful as that company. I would empty the capsules into my juice. Once I feel my strength returning I will add fruit, vegetables, nuts, seeds, sprouts, and legumes. I will not add any grains at this time or any animal protein or certainly not dairy. I will continue this program until my body has healed itself. There are hundreds of people around the country that claim to have found 1 single item that is the cure for disease such as cancer. Don't fall for all the self promoting gimmicks. Only your own body is capable of healing itself. You have to remove the toxins in it and give it the tools to work with: oxygen, water, nutrition, exercise, rest, and hope. The miracle is that the body knows what to do. We just give it to many challenges to overcome with our toxic world and our nutritionally dead foods. Getting news of having cancer yourself or a loved one is a tramatic experience. The choices and decisions will be difficult. I have young children that I need to be here for to teach and guide. I can't afford to become sick with disease. Not just cancer but any kind of disease. The best choice I can make will be to make healthy decisions on the foods I eat, the air I breathe, and the water I drink. I am not afraid to take responsibility for my own health and I plan on doing just that. Mark Schumacher is a 57 year old former premed student that worked in emergency medicine for 5 years. He now invests his time in teaching and training athletes. http://www.curedisease.info/2009/07/lung-cancer/">lung cancer treatment breakthroughs Click here About the Author:

http://www.curedisease.info/2009/07/lung-cancer/">

lung cancer best treatment Click here
Colon Cancer Polyps Pictures Colon Cancer Statistics Uk Colon Cancer Statistics Canada Colon Cancer Statistics In Us Colon Cancer Statistics By Age Colon Cancer Statistics Graph Colon Cancer Statistics 2008 Colon Cancer Surgery Video Colon Cancer Pain Medication Colon Cancer Pain Location Colon Cancer Pain In Backcolon Colon Cancer Pain In Abdomen Colon Cancer Pain Symptoms
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.135.209.44) / Processed in 0.013672 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 6 , 8264, 301,
Colon Cancer Polyps Symptoms