Insurances.net
insurances.net » Cancer Insurance » Colon Cancer Statistics In Us
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Colon Cancer Statistics In Us

Author: Tom Tessin

have seen too many cases of chemo-failures to believe that. Colon Cancer Statistics In Us I must add, though, that I am not against chemotherapy per se. When I started CA Care, I insisted that patients go for chemotherapy if asked by his/her doctor. But unfortunately with time, I gathered more wisdom. I now refrain from participating in patients chemo-decision. I must say, however, that I am not agreeable to the indiscriminate use of chemotherapy. Even more so, if the cards have not been laid out clearly on the table. Unfortunately in some cases, patients are being misled. A clear example is the story below. http://www.curedisease.info/2009/07/lung-cancer/">Lung Cancer Secrets Revealed Click here Jack (not real name) was a 32-year old male. In April 2002, he suffered abdominal pains. A CT scan on 26 April 2002, indicated cancer of the sigmoid colon with numerous metastases in his liver. He was asked to undergo a surgery and chemotherapy. He was told by his doctor that his chances were 40:60 (what does that mean?) Jack did not want to do chemotherapy, as suggested by the doctor in Penang. So, he went to Singapore in search for a better cure. There in Singapore, an oncologist said this to him: Since you do not want to do chemo, that is alright. I would only use some chemicals to WASH your liver. Jack readily agreed. So in July 2002, the Singapore oncologist started this washing-his-liver procedure on him. The procedure was repeated five times. On 1 October 2002, it was the end of the washing. While at home, Jack felt giddy and was unable to eat. He slipped into a coma and had to be rushed to a private hospital in Penang. Emergency procedures were provided and he survived and was hospitalized for about a week. His condition was not good. He could not sit up, the veins in his back were blue-black in colour, his back ached and he was put on morphine. His stomach was bloated and both his legs swelled. He could only breathe through his mouth. He died soon afterwards. http://www.curedisease.info/2009/07/lung-cancer/">lung cancer treatment breakthroughs Click hereAbout the Author:

http://www.curedisease.info/2009/07/lung-cancer/">

lung cancer best treatment Click here
Colon Cancer Statistics By Age Colon Cancer Statistics Graph Colon Cancer Statistics 2008 Colon Cancer Surgery Video Colon Cancer Pain Medication Colon Cancer Pain Location Colon Cancer Pain In Backcolon Colon Cancer Pain In Abdomen Colon Cancer Pain Symptoms Tancredi Colon Cancer Prevention Foundation Colon Cancer Prevention Network Colon Cancer Statistics Age Colon Cancer Prevention Program
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.138.174.174) / Processed in 0.011696 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 6 , 2623, 301,
Colon Cancer Statistics In Us