Insurances.net
insurances.net » Cancer Insurance » Colon Cancer Pain In Abdomen
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Colon Cancer Pain In Abdomen

Author: Dennis Siluk Ed.D.

He underwent an operation to remove the cancerous portion of his colon. Colon Cancer Pain In Abdomen With the threats of cancer put aside, Bens life was back to normal. He obtained a job in a factory. For three years, he worked very hard. Life was both a physical and mental stress. In July 1995, Ben lost his appetite and then had severe pains in his abdomen. A CT scan showed the cancer had spread to his liver. His earlier operation did not cure his cancer. He had to undergo chemotherapy. Ben wrote about his experience below. My Death Sentence I was informed by the doctor of the very bad news -- CANCER of the liver at an advanced stage. There would be no medicine for me. I was advised to prepare my will as soon as possible. I was stunned for a moment. My wife, Cindy and I broke down. I thought, I am going to die. Confused and sad I felt helpless. I refused to eat and talk. When relatives and friends came to see me, I broke down. What about my daughter in Australia? She was preparing for her final year examination. Should I inform her? I could not decide. I simply cried and cried. Chemotherapy After my first chemotherapy that evening, I thought I was dying. I suffered nausea, weakness, loss of appetite and was in a confused stage. Just imagine, five more chemotherapy sessions to go. After my second chemotherapy, I reluctantly went for the third. A young doctor assigned to me did his job in about 20 minutes. It nearly killed me. Normally, it takes about three hours. I felt tightness around my chest and that night I felt as if my chest was going to burst. Psychologically I was badly affected. When I thought of my fourth chemotherapy, fear and depression affected me. I suffered loss of appetite, restlessness and there was the phobia of going to the hospital. What is going to happen this time? My doctor assured me he will get another doctor with more experience to do the job. Still feeling frightened, I managed to finish the whole six courses of chemotherapy sessions. Praise God! He helped me to be positive. Herbs 20 July 1995: "I started taking the rodent tuber extract at night. My appetite improved the next day. I managed to finish a big bowl of porridge. After four days, the intake of the rodent tuber was increased to twice daily. My appetite continued to improve. Bowel movements were regular. A herbal Mixture A was introduced to me to be taken together with the rodent tuber extract. Physically I felt a bit stronger." 25 August 1995: "I took Mixture B (liver powder) together with Mixture A and the rodent tuber extract. The appetite improved tremendously. I was stronger physically after a few days. There was great improvement for the next few weeks. My appetite was good. I was able to sleep and my bowel movements were regular." Path to Recovery 27 September 1995: "An ultrasound showed that the necrotic cells are dying off. The doctor encouraged me to continue taking the rodent tuber extract and the Mixtures A and B. I am still taking them. I lost a little bit of hair. I experienced PAIN many times, in the hospital and at home. The pain came without any warning. Each time I was in pain, I could not walk, sit or sleep. Pain killers were of little help. The doctor told me to try to bear the pain. Too many pain killers would affect the kidneys. Sometimes the pain was unbearable. I nearly gave up a few times. The doctor told me he had done his best and encouraged me to keep on praying to God to heal me." http://www.curedisease.info/2009/07/lung-cancer/">Lung Cancer Secrets Revealed Click here March 1996: "I am glad that I can participate in the CA Care Group and shared my experiences with those who were present. I know their sufferings very well. I encouraged them to think positively and not give up." My health "My hair had grown more bushy, black and shiny. Even the gray ones have disappeared! The veins in my arm, once hardened and dead as a result of chemotherapy, are now becoming alive again. The skin pigmentation caused by the chemotherapy has now disappeared. I have nice, clean skin! Praise and thank the Lord!" Ben had lived! He outlived his doctors doom prediction. His daughter returned home after graduation. He celebrated Christmas 1995 and continued living a strong and healthy life. For Ben, the fight against cancer was not over as yet. He had to continue to eat rightly and lead a happy, stress-free life. In the early morning of 29 October 1996, Ben passed away. The doctors gave Ben two months to live after his liver diagnosis. But Ben got to live a happy life for a year, three months and eighteen days. It is not the length of time that mattered. What is more important is the quality of life Ben had. Ben lived a full happy life. He did not take life for granted. He anticipated and made preparations for his departure. He enjoyed whatever time he had with Cindy, having daily picnics and enjoying Penangs natural spots under those shady trees. Ben even designed his own grave! He taught Cindy how to manage the chores of daily life without him like paying utility bills, taking care of the car, etc. When he departed, it was neither a sudden good-bye nor a slow painful death. Perhaps on this point alone, we take consolation that many people who were on the herbs died without much pain and their death came easily and peacefully. Extracted from the author's book: Cancer Yet They Live! http://www.curedisease.info/2009/07/lung-cancer/">lung cancer treatment breakthroughs Click hereAbout the Author:

http://www.curedisease.info/2009/07/lung-cancer/">

lung cancer best treatment Click here
Colon Cancer Pain Symptoms Tancredi Colon Cancer Prevention Foundation Colon Cancer Prevention Network Colon Cancer Statistics Age Colon Cancer Prevention Program Colon Cancer Prevention Aspirin Colon Cancer Prevention Strategies Colon Cancer Prevention Project Colon Cancer Prevention Foods Colon Cancer Prevention Diet Sigmoid Colon Cancer Prognosis Stage Iv Colon Cancer Prognosis Metastatic Colon Cancer Prognosis
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(52.14.224.197) Washington / Seattle Processed in 0.006389 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 6 , 6014, 301,
Colon Cancer Pain In Abdomen Seattle