Insurances.net
insurances.net » Children Insurance » Children With Asthma - Are Doctors Right?
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Children With Asthma - Are Doctors Right?

Children With Asthma  - Are Doctors Right?

Am I dreaming? I have been a father for thirty years yet have just recently come across this information on children with asthma.

I have three children, my youngest being James. In all the years that I have been a father, I always felt that conventional medicine is the only true medicine. After all, when you listen to your doctor's advice patients should show marked improvement each time.

How could I have known that my six-year-old son would turn my belief system on its head? It all started when I witnessed James's birth; he was a 7-pound, 5-oz. baby boy with a set of lungs to match.

On his tenth birthday his mother observed James was having trouble breathing. She immediately made an appointment to see the doctor, who ran a few tests.Children With Asthma  - Are Doctors Right?

The doctor diagnosed James as having asthma. James's mother was beside herself with worry, and I tried to tell her that it is very common for children living in inner cities to be afflicted with asthma.

James was given medications, which he hated taking. James was constantly having to take short breaks to use his asthma inhaler while playing football, a game he loved dearly.

Children with asthma sometimes grow out of their condition by the time they start high school. In James's case, however, his condition became far worse.

Then suddenly one day James's mother called me downstairs to ask me if I'd noticed any thing different about James. I told her no, at which point she proceeded in telling me "James no longer needed to use his asthma inhaler."

My wife explained, after searching through the web, "I came across techniques on how to prevent children with asthma from ever needing their asthma inhalers again."

As you can imagine, I strongly advised James's mother to stop trusting the literature and to start, once again, to listen to our doctor.

Then one evening I was driving past the playing fields and noticed James playing with the other kids. I observed him for at least an hour, and not once did he stop to use his asthma inhaler. Could this be true? Children with asthma are curable?

After much pondering, I decided to investigate these techniques for myself and found that there was a large amount of literature on children with asthma.

I chose to focus my reading on alternative treatments, since this had been the reason for James's improvement. I spent months researching the subject.

Finally, I came to the conclusion that there was some truth to this alternative treatment my wife had discovered.

The result was plain to see in my son James; I no longer think of doctors to be the only alternative to the healing process.

I can now see that there are other alternatives that can also be beneficial, which do not involve conventional drugs.

by: Alison Hall
Four Reasons Why Your Kids Need To Pick Up A Book Today Child Safety In The Car Ocd In Children - How To Effectively Aid Your Child In Getting Rid Of Ocd Attractive kids beds options The Top Three Benefits Associated With Kids Dance Classes Explored Fish Oil - How To Boost Your Child's Brain And Visual Development Child Psychologist Why Had You Better Buy A Mini Video Camera To Help Your Children? Take A Minute On Nowsupplier.com Bad Influence Watching TV for Children How Can You Reduce Teen Depression? Child-rearing Books: An Outstanding Reference For Problems With Kids In Any Age Group Cooking Recipes For Kids: Cupcakes! Long-Term Negative Consequences of Using Club Drugs on Teens
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.119.167.196) Wyoming / Casper Processed in 0.006245 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 32 , 2935, 956,
Children With Asthma - Are Doctors Right? Casper