Insurances.net
insurances.net » Children Insurance » Fish Oil - How To Boost Your Child's Brain And Visual Development
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Fish Oil - How To Boost Your Child's Brain And Visual Development

The brain of a fetus grows extremely fast during the first trimester

. Many of the building blocks of a healthy mind and body are built at this early stage. Two areas in which fish oil capsules have been scientifically proven to boost infant and child performance are cognitive and visual development.

The polyunsaturated fatty acids known as EPA and DHA are required for the development of both the human brain and the visual system.

Australian scientists have found that supplementation with DHA fish oil capsules can improve the development of both of these systems effectively. They found that supplementing the diet of children with a quality omega-3 supplement made from fish improved both their mental processing and attention span. It also improved visual skills. When the children reached 2.5 years of age, the ones who were taking fish oil supplements had better scores on motor and visual coordination skills than the children who were not taking supplements.

Now, researchers from Vancouver, Canada, have reported that infants whose breast-feeding mothers were given DHA supplementation had a visual acuity superior to infants born of mothers who had not been given the supplement. In fact, the babies whose mothers did not receive supplemental DHA were three times more likely to have visual problems! This is clearly indicative of a DHA deficiency.Fish Oil - How To Boost Your Child's Brain And Visual Development

To me, as a longtime health researcher, these findings do not come as a surprise. I believe that if something is the way that it is in nature, then nature intended it to be that way for a reason. I think it's obvious that in this case nature intended for mothers to eat a diet high in fish oil while pregnant and to feed their babies a diet high in DHA after childbirth, through breast-feeding and eventually through a post-lactation diet, thereby giving their offspring the best chance of becoming strong and healthy.

I believe that in our time, with all the pollution in our waterways, that the best way to ensure that both we and our children are getting the optimal levels of fish oil is by using a clean, pure, concentrated fish oil and taking between 650mg-1000mg of EPA/DHA per day. The Canadian ministry of health has recently endorsed an optimal level of between 1000mg and 1800mg. I can't think of a better investment in one's health than that!

Bonus tip: There are so many fish oil supplements on the market today. How is one to choose wisely? There is one very unique fish oil with a far superior level of DHA than conventional oils.

For more information about the health benefits of fish oil and to find out about the best value, top-quality fish oil that I have discovered in my many years of natural health research, and the one that I use personally, please visit http://www.optimal-omega3.com

This oil is pure and molecularly distilled. It is made from Hoki oil from the clean waters of southern New Zealand and is mixed with purified tuna oil. This unique oil is made to the highest possible standards with an independent certificate of analysis available to the public.

By: Konstantin Jensen
Child Psychologist Why Had You Better Buy A Mini Video Camera To Help Your Children? Take A Minute On Nowsupplier.com Bad Influence Watching TV for Children How Can You Reduce Teen Depression? Child-rearing Books: An Outstanding Reference For Problems With Kids In Any Age Group Cooking Recipes For Kids: Cupcakes! Long-Term Negative Consequences of Using Club Drugs on Teens Organizing For Your Kids 1st Birthday Party Tips For Understanding Your Child Cleaning Soft Toys Best Dogs For Children Attractive Kids Beds Options Technology for teenager parenting
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.227.0.192) Tehran / Tehran Processed in 0.008169 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 20 , 3583, 956,
Fish Oil - How To Boost Your Child's Brain And Visual Development Tehran