Insurances.net
insurances.net » Children Insurance » Child-Like
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Child-Like

Child-Like

{Read full article here}

Ya know how it is when your children are small, how they reach their arms up to you when they want to be held? We gently pick them up as they wrap their tiny arms around our necks. Hearing I love you' from their innocent lips sends courses of happiness through our viens. There's nothing like it.Such as life, we have to tell them no' at some point, and they stomp their feet and pout proclaiming how we are soo unfair. Although we want nothing morethan to spoil our children,we know what is right and we have to enforce our rules. We know it's not the end of the world as their protests might suggest. And the time passes, their tears fade and the lesson is learned.

As they grow up, we continue to shower them with love and direct them on what is right and wrong. Inevitably they will test their boundaries, totally avoiding our instructions, but we still love them and accept their apologies when they come to us with tear filled eyes. We stand firm in the consequences of their actions but our love is never changing. Some of us are fortunate in the fact that as our children grow older, they come to us appreciating our firmness with them through the years because as they grow older and become parents themselves, they recognize the difficulty of balancing love and discipline.

Our hearts are never the same once we become parents. We would give up everything for them: our money, our time, our lives, but wewill neversacrifice their innocenceby notdisciplining them because we each know from experience that as we grow into adults the worldcan be harsh and relentless. The world was not designed to be'fair'. It is filled with evils and dangers around every corner. There are people out there who willtake advantage ofus in a heart beat is given the opportunity. Without our parental guidance, they would not know the difference. Even as such, we know can't protect them from everything so whatever we can teach them now while they are under our supervision is utterly valueable and we will continue to be there for them as they grow into adults because we love them and have nothing but great expectations for their lives. Lessonsare much easier learned as a child or young adult, when the mind is still plyable and when they know they can count on us, they will come to us no matter how old they are.Child-Like

Now think of this: there is a reason we call God our Father. There is a reason we stretch our hands to heaven, to be held in His arms, to be closer to Him. We utter I love you' to Him and his heart swells with joy. We turn to His Word for advice and guidance, yet, when we don't mind we alsomust be disciplined. He'd love nothing more than to spoil us, but He can't. He knows the evils of this world, too. Even more than we do. There are lessons to be learned and He wants nothing more than for us to succeed. He remains constant and firm, always available for love and guidance, but as adults, we have free will. We decide what path we take. He doesn't force us, He wants us to come to Him on our own, to follow Him as a choice, not a command. He'll always be there, even when we screw up and He will always accept us, with tear-filled eyes, when we screw up and ask for forgiveness. With God, we are never too old to stop learning and it is never too late to ask Him for guidance.

It is sad to think that some of us have never experienced the love of what a parent should be. Some are abused as children and the mere thought of a heavenly Father is so far from their comprehension. Furthermore, there is so much divorce nowadays, many children grow up Fatherless. As Mother's it is our duty to include their Dad in their lives - no matter how great or how horrible. Remember, you're the one who picked him and your child deserves to know their Dad whether good, bad or ugly. I know this first hand. It's not about financial support, it's about the relationships we form, or do not form. Life is hard and full of challenges, yet that is where we need to learn to turn to God. The love of our Heavenly Father is unconditional and immeasurable.

For those of you who have never reached out to Godbutdesire to have a relationship with Him, I've included the Sinner's Prayer below. But don't stop there find a church, surround yourself with spiritual people, read your bible, go to my Facebook page and add me as a friend, SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG . I'm new at this too,but we can grow together.We are all God's children learning the lessons of life. Find rest in His unfailing arms of love.

The Sinner's Prayer

"Father, I know that I have broken your laws and my sins have separated me from you. I am truly sorry, and now I want to turn away from my past sinful life toward you. Please forgive me, and help me avoid sinning again. I believe that your son, Jesus Christ died for my sins, was resurrected from the dead, is alive, and hears my prayer. I invite Jesus to become the Lord of my life, to rule and reign in my heart from this day forward. Please send your Holy Spirit to help me obey You, and to do Your will for the rest of my life. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen."

"Even a child is known by his actions,by whether his conduct is pure and right." Proverbs 20:11

He took a little child and had him stand among them. Taking him in his arms, he said to them, "Whoever welcomes one of these little children in my name welcomes me; and whoever welcomes me does not welcome me but the one who sent me." ~ Mark 9:36-37

Children, obey your parents in the Lord, for this is right. 2"Honor your father and mother"which is the first commandment with a promise 3"that it may go well with you and that you may enjoy long life on the earth." ~ Ephesians 6:1-3

"Children, obey your parents in everything, for this pleases the Lord."~ Colossians 3:20

"But grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and forever! Amen." ~ 2 Peter 3:18

Child-Like

By: Angela Nichols
Kids Bookshelf Options Safety Reminders For Camping With Kids Top Camping Activities To Do With Your Kids Shop For Graduation Dresses For Kids Tips Teach Chinese For Kids Halloween Christian Louboutin For Pre-teens This Year Christian Louboutin Pour Pr-ados De Cette An Ones Children Might Fantastic In This Seasons Child Outfits National Childhood Obesity Awareness Month to support the Michelle Obama initiative: "Let's Move." Make Notepads With The Kids Child-rearing Books And The Important Things You Must Bear In Mind Child Abuse: A Male Victims Story Do You Have too High of Expectations for Your Child With Autism? Potty Training- 3 Points To Train Your Child In Potty Activities
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.191.132.36) Mato Grosso do Sul / Campo Grande Processed in 0.018267 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 30 , 6475, 956,
Child-Like Campo Grande