Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » Celebrate Your Weight Loss
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Celebrate Your Weight Loss

Happy Monday Fit Fem'rs! Let's start the week on a positive note

. Being a true Fit Fem'r includes exuding positivity all around you. Positive outlook in life has a twofold effect. It drives you towards happiness and contentment and in turn will also have positive effects on the people you will meet. One way of bringing positive energy to everyone is by praising them. Imagine how a simple thank you can motivate you to perform better at work.

Therefore, you can also apply this to yourself towards weight loss. And why shouldn't you celebrate and praise yourself in every little progress you make? You deserve it; you deserve the encouragement and the motivation you give yourself especially if you do not have a support group wanting to celebrate your weight loss progress. There are many ways you can do this and you will see the positive effects it will have on you and to the people around you.

1.Praise yourself whenever you have started early on your work out routines. Starting earlier than your usual time to perform weight loss exercises is an enough reason to be happy. Give yourself a pat on the back! Try this once and you will be motivated to start earlier and earlier until it becomes your habit.

2.Reward yourself whenever you have refrained from eating foods that deter you from weight loss. Every time you have avoided chocolates and sweets, why not prepare yourself a healthy leafy green salad. You'll eventually notice that you have actually hated chocolates and learned to love delicious leafy greens overtime. Speaking from experience, I started eating kale and I swear over time I began to actually crave it! No joke, I drove straight to Whole Foods Market and got me some delicious kale!

3.Treat yourself whenever you lost some pounds in a week. Make it a habit to give yourself tokens of appreciations for having done a good weight loss job for the week. Take a week night and invite your friends over for a chick flick or perhaps you can buy a new workout outfit or sneakers. Maybe a massage, or mani/pedi? What girl doesn't love to get dolled up?

4.Always harbor positive thoughts. Positive thoughts will be your fuel to keep you on the right track of weight loss. Positive views will boost your confidence and will keep you disciplined to stick on your ideals to lose weight. Look at yourself in the mirror and say "damn, who's a sexy chick? Yes you's a sexy chick!"

5.Be a source of joy to everyone. There is nothing more rewarding than to be the reason of the beautiful smiles of the people around you. Compliment them for the littlest good deeds they do. It is the start of a chain reaction of more positive things that could happen throughout the day. Isn't it very rewarding to know how your praise can start other people from praising other people too? And isn't it nice to be praised by the people around you for dedicating significant amount of time and effort to achieve weight loss? Everyone, including you will be motivated to do everything better to the best of your capacities and abilities.

There are soooo many more ways to exhibit a positive outlook in life. There are many things you can do to celebrate and praise yourself and the people around you. Positive outlook and the habit of praising other people will significantly affect the way you do things associated with your weight loss. Celebrate life! Celebrate you, for once! Trust me on it!

by: Sylvia Nassser
What Four Rights Do New Jersey Insurance Shoppers Have? Testicle Pain - Are Swollen Testicles Scrotum Pain Or Lumps Signs Of Testicular Cancer Or Hernia? Yoga Belfast, Classes With Shanti Shakti Yoga Play Craps Online For Hours Of Fun Search for Birthdays Online Rekindling Your Romance After The Kids Have Left The Nest Weight Loss Pitfalls To Avoid Why Mobile Insurance Is Needed? College Textbooks Can Be Sold Online! Unique Gift Ideas For Weddings Checklist Before Choosing Your Wedding Date Satellite Direct Review - Watch TV On Your PC! Joker Wild Video Poker Online
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.137.161.222) / Processed in 0.010363 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 16 , 3542, 975,