Insurances.net
insurances.net » Personal-Finance » Can The Collection Agencies Drag Me To Jail For Not Paying My Debts ?
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

Can The Collection Agencies Drag Me To Jail For Not Paying My Debts ?

Collection agencies basically paid for their services to collect debts for creditors

. They earn commission or bonus for recovery of loan amount. They use a lot of different tricks to force you for repaying your unpaid debt. So that they can get their reward.

What Possibilities Are ?

Its true that the collection agents can drag you to the court when you don't pay your loans. They are working on behalf of your creditor. so they have such transferred rights against you.

Procedure

When your collection agencies fail to recover the amount from you and you have the ability to repay the debt. Then they 'll approach the court for the collection.

Judge will pass a judgment when it is proved that you actually owed the amount.

Then the collection agencies try to enforce that judgment. Recovery possibilities can be either freezing your bank accounts or Garnishee your salary or seizing your other assets.

Most Likely One

If agents choose to freeze your bank accounts, then most likely situation is they 'll lose their money. Because you can never deposit your amount in that accounts and creditors will never find their money.

So the most possible way to adopt is Garnishee your wages/salary. It can be done by leaving a court notice to your employer that he will give the guilty person salary to creditor from now.

Can I End Up In Jail?

Go to the court and go to the Jail are two different things. Not paying your credit card debts or simple loan amount is not a criminal offense. So they can not put you behind the Bars simply.

by: Uzair
Purchase Birmingahm, England Budget Air Tickets And Enjoy One Marvelous Weekend Want Lone Star State Reasonable Getaways? Use These Clues On How To Purchase Cheap Excursion Bundles How to Purchase Antique Diamond Ring? Understanding Debt Settlement Complaints – Is This Industry Legitimate? Debt Settlement – How It Works And When It Makes Financial Sense Are You Considering Debt Settlement? – Advantages & Disadvantages Negotiate Your Debt - Is Debt Arbitration the Fastest Option For Eliminating My Unsecured Debt? Debt Settlement Info - How Long Does the Whole Debt Settlement Process Take? Debt Settlement Solutions - Is Personal Arbitration a Solution For My Debt? Thinking Of Booking Hot-lanta Last Minute Cruise Packages? Use These Instructions On How To Purchase Organize Your Personal Finances and Save Money with Quicken Coupon Codes Avoid This Mistake With Debt Collectors Make A Point You Know Your Purchase
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.144.69.178) / Processed in 0.004619 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 24 , 1671, 179,
Can The Collection Agencies Drag Me To Jail For Not Paying My Debts ?