Insurances.net
insurances.net » Personal-Finance » Avoid This Mistake With Debt Collectors
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

Avoid This Mistake With Debt Collectors

Stuart FL - I heard about a guy who got ripped off by a debt collector

. The debt collector asked if he could pay them $500. He wanted to do the right thing. So he agreed to pay the $500. The debt collector sent him a form to make the payment thru his checking account. He filled out the form and signed off on it. The debt collector proceeded to completely drain his bank account.

More info on Stuart Short Sales at the link

They sucked out $1,800. This caused major financial problems for this guy. He couldn't afford gas to get to work. The reason that the debt collector was able to get the extra $1,300 was the fine print on the bottom of their form. The moral of the story? Never give any of your financial information to a debt collector or anyone.

If you do settle with a debt collector, only send them a payment where they can't track you. Use a money order. Money orders keep all of your bank account information private. You can buy one with cash or a debit card. The debt collector will never get your account information.

Never give any of your financial information to a debt collector. Do not send them info on your checking account, savings account, IRA, 401k, or any other financial account you have. Many state and federal laws often give a debt collector permission to take money out of your accounts, with or without your permission.

Unless you are a lawyer, you won't know if or when they can take money. So you are simply better off never giving them your info. The debt collection company that I mentioned above is based out of Colorado. I don't remember their name. They tried to collect from another person I know. They were very pushy. They only wanted his checking account info.

They wouldn't accept any other payment method. It appears they use that tactic on everyone they call. Hope this helps you in your situation. Would you like to discuss your situation with me? You can call e-mail me at rjpickens@aol.com or call me at (772) 286-9996.

Our Stuart loan modification kit has the instructions you will need to get a loan modification approved. We show you how to prove to your lender that they will make more money by accepting your loan modification versus foreclosing on the house. They're in the business of making money, right?

Thanks for reading this, Roberta Pickens.

Roberta is a real estate agent at Warm Weather Homes.

Phone: (772) 286-9996

Roberta Pickens specializes in loan modification assistance and short sales in Stuart Florida. Stuart Loan Modification Help, Stuart Short Sales.

by: Roberta Pickens.
Make A Point You Know Your Purchase Dreaming About Atlanta Last Minute Cruise Bundles? Click To See These Plans On Ways To Purchase Phen Christian Debt Solutions – Debt Help For Christians Clear My Debt - How Can I Clear All My Debts? Job Description of a Purchaser Negotiate To Get The Best Deal To Tackle Unsecured Debt Payments Vadohd: High Definition Pocket Video Camcorders - Things To Take Into Account Prior To A Purchase College Debt? Let Infinity Downline Help You Pay It Off. How Will Debt Settlement Work For You Fighting Against Impulse Purchases Introduction Of Bad Debt Introduction Of Debt Introduction Of Debt Collection
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.16.135.254) / Processed in 0.011410 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 24 , 2754, 179,
Avoid This Mistake With Debt Collectors