Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Build Six Pack Abs... Again - You Too Got Some Belly Fat For Christmas ?
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Build Six Pack Abs... Again - You Too Got Some Belly Fat For Christmas ?

Author: Thomas Leroy

The closing of last year came with some gifts, and possibly one that you didn't really want : fat. Holidays are really nice : the gifts, the friends and family at home, the delicious foods and drinks... I myself have been rewarded with a lot of chocolates. This period of the year also implies that you might have stored a bit more fat than you should have, and you sure enough want to remove it. It's not hard if you really know how. I do it all the time and I'm going to tell you how. We need to say again that we want to lose fat, and preferably fat only. Losing weight could imply losing lean mass such ass muscles. You have to to maintain your muscle mass, not only because you will look better in the mirror, but also because muscles by nature burn fat. If building more muscle mass means burning more fat, we actually for now want to only burn that fat and hold the muscles, so we're going to raise our metabolism. One of the cool thing about fat, is that it's an energy source. Yes ! Calories are not just "something that makes you fat". It's the energy contained in foods, it's fuel, it's only stored in the form of fat if it's not used. And I guess you stored some during the holidays, like me. Ready to burn ? Good! Okay, I mix cardio training and weight training to stay lean. My cardio training is an interval training style, and I concentrate weight training on compound exercises - that use multiple muscles - targetting the biggest muscle groups : chest, back, legs. If you quit reading here you already have more info than many others, you just need more research on the workouts and start applying your knowledge. But let's go on. Cardio and Interval Training

As I mentioned cardio is done in an interval training style, this was proven to burn more fat and for a longer period of time than steady pace cardio. Basically if you go jogging on the same pace for 30 to 60 minutes, you will burn fat during this period of jogging only. With interval training, you are on a more intense program that is more challenging for your body. Your metabolism raises more than with low intensity training because it needs more energy to manage the efforts, and therefore your body requires more time to recover, meaning you will even burn fuel later. Up to 36-48 hours after your training is over. Interval training can be seen like this : effort, rest, effort, rest, etc. So as an example, you can do 10 sprints at your maximum speed, each sprint lasts 30 seconds, and then walk to rest for 90 seconds. This is very tough, and this is also called High Intensity Interval Training, or HIIT. You may adapt this to your fitness level and to start with 10 seconds sprint and 45 sec walk. Then increase effort time, reduce rest time, you see the point. You may want to try some stairs, I find this really powerful, you'll get results. Accelerate in the mounting phase and then go back slowly to the starting point. Weight Training

Now let's see weight training. There are tons of methods, but we're not going to talk about bulking, we want to burn fat first. We can still see a paralell : the more intense the stimulus (effort) the biggest the response from your body, either it is for fat burning or muscle gain. Since we want our metabolism to elevate, we need to make our workouts intense. Yes this means lifting heavy weights, and targeting the biggest muscles. Why should you target those large muscle groups ? Well because they are the one that can handle the heaviest weight, and because they will trigger the greatest fat burning response. Training smaller muscles such as your abs (yes your abs!) will NOT burn fat. Abs are little muscle groups thus you can make hundreds of crunches and not see fat leaving your belly. You will tone up your abs, build them but they will still be lying under fat. On the other hand, exercises like squatting, deadlifting and bench pressing, three basic moves, will involve several muscles to work simultaneously, not just the primary muscle group they're aimed for. With heavy weights, you're creating a bigger demand in energy, and indeed you will burn more fat. That's pretty much it. There are hundreds of methods to burn fat with exercises, but I know for a fact that what you've read here, is based on science, and it's actually not rocket science if you think about it. You challenge your body with intense workouts and cardio (HIIT), your body needs energy, energy (calories) were stored as fat, so your body start burning fat. This is not everything there is to know, just the fundamental principles. How much weight you want to lose, how much effort you want to put into this is up to you. But this is that simple. Nutrition is another part of the fat burning equation, and you certainly know what to do with it. Avoiding fatty foods and beverages and more greens, all veggies that you want, raw and fresh foods and proteins (chicken, turkey, fish, eggs...). Eating more frequently but small meals. Drink plenty of water. Mix proper nutrition and intense workouts and you will burn fat, almost all of it ! Do this bit by bit, it's harder to get into an all changing habit than an light one. Start to incorporate these few things in your lifestyle and you'll see results. The more results the more progress you will want to make. You need to get the mindset, and then start doing. Most people know what they should already do but delay their action and in the end never do. Don't act like this. Be healthier, look better, enjoy life even more. You don't have to make it complicated, do simple things, one by one and never give up.About the Author:

To go further : Burn Fat And Build A Six Pack Abs

Burn Fat The Proven, Healthy and Fast Way

http://www.buildsixpackabs.com
Honeymoon In Mauritius - Exclusive Rajasthan Tour Packages Singapore Honeymoon - Experience The Hottest Destination Of The World Things To Be Done Before Going On A Holiday To Thailand Holidays Are Fun But Planning Them, A Serious Business Chanakyapuri- A Touch Of Class In The Heart Of Delhi Features Of Virtual Tours In Kelowna Cheap Holiday Packages Classic Cars And A Holiday Together Tips On Travelling Cheap Diving Holiday In Maldives Your Slice Of Paradise Utheem Palace - Visit The Abode Of A True National Hero Indian Beach Holidays Tips For A Good Journey
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.22.221.28) / Processed in 0.010591 second(s), 8 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 12 , 6018, 954,