Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » Big Dreams, Little Money
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

Big Dreams, Little Money

Big Dreams, Little Money

When Your Mind Says "Go" and Your Bank Account says "No"

Getting out of debt is like a get out of jail free card. When you have money, you have influence, and people want to sit up and listen and take notes.

As a child, I attended an upscale private school that was clearly one of the best in the area. I didn't realize that as a kid. I also didn't realize that students who disappeared left not because they didn't like the school, but in more cases, they left because their parents could no longer afford the high price of the tuition.

I got these revelations as an adult, when I looked back over the decisions made by some of the parents. And what turned out to be the most striking, was not when a whole family left, but when 1 of the 2 children changed schools. How painful that must have been for the family. Which child do the parents choose to sacrifice and what is the process? Is there a coin flipped or are the GPA's compared and analyzed? Maybe they look at the child with the brightest future and decide to keep her in the private school.

What hard decisions parents must make when the resources are limited.

The solution? Expand your resources. What does this look like? Maybe getting a second or third job and spending even more quality time away from your family? Nooooo that solution only builds thicker walls and barriers within the family group.

There is ONE TIME where your kids will be kids ONE TIME. And you can never get it back. Don't sacrifice your time, instead, invest your talent. Let me say that again it's that important:

Don't sacrifice your time invest your talent.

Let my team of business professionals and mentors teach you how to create a staggering income from home, while increasing and expanding your personal development and computer skills. We can help you be better, do better, be more, and have more. What is important to you is likely to be important to us family, focus, vision, and purpose all of that can be made real when you put some finances under those goals.

You can step up to the plate and grow with the times or you can resist the tides of change and cling to the past. The second choice has an indelible cost to it trading your children's time for dollars and eking out the limited resources that you have been dealt.

The choice is yours.

If you recognize that your gifts and talents as few or as great as they are are but a seed for you to expand and sow into the lives of others, then we need to talk. If you want to make a real difference, build a legacy, get out of debt, forever, then know that I want to help you excel. Not make a little something on the side, but explode your financial portfolio as you know it and teach you how to catapult your business skills to untold levels.

The ball is in your court.
Gheadshot Review - Unbiased Review of G Headshot Cleaning Advantages of Steam and Vacuum Review Of Evangelion: 2.0 You Can (not) Advance Movie 2011 Part 8 Posting Good Reviews Aarkstore Enterprise Tuberculosis - Pipeline Review, Q4 2010 Review Of The Way Back Movie 2011 Part 8 Typical Interview Questions - All About Money Review of Lego Mindstorm Aarkstore Enterprise Bladder Cancer - Pipeline Review, Q4 2010 How To Choose A Rice Cooker Math Helps to Show Just How HUGE the $1.3 Trillion U.S. Budget Deficit Is and What It Would Take to Pay It Off What I found about Ultimate Cpa BluePrint (by Joe Walter & Tom Howe) – the review Master Cleanse Secrets Review
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.22.68.49) / Processed in 0.004827 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 26 , 2969, 385,
Big Dreams, Little Money