Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » Typical Interview Questions - All About Money
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

Typical Interview Questions - All About Money

Typical Interview Questions - All About Money

During the course of a job interview and after all the typical interview questions are asked, there will come a point when the interviewer will bring the money issue out in the open.

1. What is your expected salary?

It is a wonder why some applicants seem to skirt around the topic. The subject of money is a bit sensitive but it is best settle the issue. While some feel uncomfortable with the idea of discussing money matters or play meek, it is important to answer a straightforward question with a straightforward answer.

Best Answer: I was earning this particular amount in my previous company and I am aiming for an advancement basing from that amount.

Reminder: Also, when an interviewer asks about the salary, an applicant should sometimes give the interviewer a figure to avoid confusion. This is because some interviewers may quote a lower amount of salary.

2. Our compensation package is lower, would that be okay?

When negotiating salary to the employers, it is best that an applicant knows his worth as an employee in the job market. The salary is a representation on how a person is worth and how competent he is. When an applicant is asked this question, it is best to negotiate.

Best Answer: Are there other benefits that I am entitled to apart from the basic compensation?

Reminder: For this situation, weigh the options if the basic salary is accompanied of other benefits like health insurance, transportation, travel and food allowance, and other things. Negotiate.

http://www.typicalinterviewquestions.com/
Review of Lego Mindstorm Aarkstore Enterprise Bladder Cancer - Pipeline Review, Q4 2010 How To Choose A Rice Cooker Math Helps to Show Just How HUGE the $1.3 Trillion U.S. Budget Deficit Is and What It Would Take to Pay It Off What I found about Ultimate Cpa BluePrint (by Joe Walter & Tom Howe) – the review Master Cleanse Secrets Review Aarkstore Enterprise Venous Thromboembolism - Pipeline Review, Q4 2010 My Shed Plans Review Aarkstore Enterprise Peripheral Neuropathy - Pipeline Review, Q4 2010 Get Warm and Save Money with One Piece PJs from Forever Lazy Waiora Review | 5Ws Review-Should You Join? Aarkstore Enterprise Lupus Nephritis - Pipeline Review, Q4 2010 Aarkstore Enterprise Anthrax - Pipeline Review, Q4 2010
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.221.85.142) Stockholms Lan / Kista Processed in 0.010200 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 20 , 1682, 385,
Typical Interview Questions - All About Money Kista