Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Bet the 2010 World Cup: Australia vs Serbia Odds
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Bet the 2010 World Cup: Australia vs Serbia Odds

The final matches for the Group D bracket will take place on Wednesday between Australia vs Serbia in Nelspruit and Ghana vs Germany in Johannesburg at 2:30pm EST (20:30) while Slovenia vs England and the USA vs Algeria will have concluded the Group C bracket at 10:00am EST (16:00). Online bookmakers have Serbia -125 money line favorites vs Australia +315 in World Cup betting picks while a draw would return +260. Serbia are also -1 goal (+155) favorites in point-spread World Cup odds vs Australia +1 goal (-200) with the over/under total sitting at 2.5 UNDER (-155). While the Socceroos are longshots, they are in contention to cause some drama in Group D.

Australia lost to Germany 0-4 in their opening round match but held bracket leaders Ghana to a 1-1 draw to find themselves in a must win situation with only one point. Ghana leads Group D with 4-points with Germany and Serbia tied for second with 3-points followed by Australia. Two players that will play a pivotal role in whether or not the Socceroos will have the chance to reach the round of 16 will be Aleksandar Lukovic, who will return to the starting line-up after being sent off vs Germany and Tim Cahill. "We are going make sure if we go down, we go down with a fight," said captain Lucas Neill this week. "We are going to make sure we fight to the very end to give us the opportunity of keeping our dream alive."

A team that has certainly exceeded expectations at the World Cup 2010 has been Serbia who now sits tied with Germany in second place with 3-points. Serbia opened as 66-1 longshots odds to win the South African finals and +275 longshots to win Group D but with a multiple goal performance and a little luck... they just might reach the second stage. "I am optimistic because I know how my boys have performed during their last three training sessions - these were actually the best three sessions ever. This shows their spirit and now we have an opportunity to show it."Bet the 2010 World Cup: Australia vs Serbia Odds

FIFA World Cup Picks

To open World Cup match vs Germany doesn't really seem fair for any team but Australia handled the embarrassing loss by holding Ghana to a draw. Serbia on the other hand, did defeat lost to Ghana 0-1 in their opener but came back to defeat Germany 1-0 in their next match. Although Serbia has plenty of fire power, I think this game will prove to be high energy for 90 minutes which should help the Australians; not necessarily with a win but a 1-1 or 0-0 draw is realistic.
Top Adventure Travel Companies In The World Information Of Christmas Lights For Christmas This Year I'd Like Top Five Tour Flights in Australia Experienced RNs can Apply for an Exciting Travel Nurse Job Seo Australia What you should be considering when packing your Christmas gifts before sending them this year Christmas Hampers For Staff Who Deserve The Best Kerala Tour Packages – Explore Beauty of Top Cities and Attractions Vietnam short trip for Seaship tourists Important Things to Know During your Ladakh Trip Do I Have Timeto Make A Magical Gift For Christmas From Rocking Horse Plans Vietnam Tour 18 Days Hanoi to Saigon
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.219.63.90) Campania / Vairano Patenora Processed in 0.011697 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 10 , 2567, 954,
Bet the 2010 World Cup: Australia vs Serbia Odds Vairano Patenora