Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Do I Have Timeto Make A Magical Gift For Christmas From Rocking Horse Plans
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Do I Have Timeto Make A Magical Gift For Christmas From Rocking Horse Plans

It was early Christmas morning when little Tommy woke up

, outside it was still dark however the moon was up and thru the window the snow glistened like tiny diamonds.

There was a star in the east shining brightly, much more brightly than all the others. Its light shone through a crystal pinned up in Tommy's window which focused its beam on to one of the presents under the Christmas tree that he could see through the doorway of his bedroom.

"What is it?" Tommy wondered, it was all wrapped in pretty Christmas paper with a giant red bow round it. Tommy looked in amazement he could sort of make out a shape amongst the wrappings.

"What is it?" he thought to himself. Even though he was only 3 he knew he shouldn't open the presents until Mommy or Daddy was there.Do I Have Timeto Make A Magical Gift For Christmas From Rocking Horse Plans

By this time he was just so excited, like many other kids also awake so early on this Christmas morning, he ran to Mommy and Daddy's bedroom, shouting as he ran

Mommy!

Daddy!

He's been! he's been! Quick! Come and see.

Well by now Mommy and Daddy were wide awake, Daddy looked the clock, it was only 5.00am, he figured he probably wasn't going to get any more sleep till all the presents had been opened.

Mommy and Daddy went into the family room, Tommy had run on ahead in his excitement. Daddy stoked up the fire and put on another log to heat the place up, it was quite chilly, the fire had died down through the night.

Mommy walked in to the kitchen to make a hot drink for all of them, when she returned to the family room the fire was burning brightly.

Tommy said "Mommy! Daddy! can I open it?", meaning the present with the big red bow.

"Well" says Daddy, "let's see who it's for", so reading the label on the present it says "Merry Christmas to Tommy with much love from Grandma"

This brought tears to Mommy and Daddy's eyes as Tommy's Grandma had passed away just a month ago.

Grandma didn't get to see the look of joy in Tommy's eyes or hear the shouts of excitement when Tommy opened the present revealing the rocking horse that she had lovingly made from one of Grandpa's rocking horse plans.

Grandma had taken up woodwork as a hobby when her husband of many years passed away just a year ago. She could not bring herself to get rid of his woodworking tools.

There's still time to make a rocking horse from rocking horse plans for your child or grandchild or even a friend's child. Woodworking is a pastime everyone can enjoy.

Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones, may peace and love fill your hearts.

by: Steve Barker
Vietnam Tour 18 Days Hanoi to Saigon Best Tours in Peru! South America Tours Overview for travelling to Indochina How the Perfect Honeymoon Destination Could be Several Destinations Ecuador Trekking Tours! Ecuador River Rafting Tours Places to visit on your Newquay coach holiday Traditional English Christmas - Facts Dinodirect.com---Your Shopping Paradise Amsterdam: A Trip through History Travel around the World Adventurous travel packages to Leh
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.17.150.163) / Processed in 0.004955 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 36 , 2751, 954,