Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » For Christmas This Year I'd Like
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

For Christmas This Year I'd Like

If you're thinking of South Africa safaris for luxury at Christmas then read on

. Or call us to discuss other countries enjoy the fesitivies laid on in a luxury safari camp in the depths of the African bush!

During the month of December South Africa enjoys balmy temperatures of around 25C - a wonderfully tempting prospect away from the chilly temperatures of the Northern hemisphere. Even though the die-hard sentimentalists have absolutely no chance of seeing a white Christmas, for many a change is definitely as good as a rest and African holidays such as this at Christmas time is hard to beat.

With approximately 350 million Christians in the whole of Africa the religious holiday, with its traditional and modern festivities, is celebrated all over the Continent. For those travellers seeking an alternative festive season where they can celebrate in light comfortable clothing rather than thick woolly jumpers and boots, South Africa is an ideal destination. Christmas is still Christmas but it's in a different season!

It still feels like Christmas day so a family safari is definately an option, with Christmas dinner, even with the traditional elements of roast turkey, paper hats and mince pies feels slightly different eaten outdoors in the sunshine with visitors and families alike enjoying a braais (barbeque) on the beach.For Christmas This Year I'd Like

South Africa safari destinations such as sophisticated and trendy Cape Town which puts on its seasonal splendour with festive harbour lights and annual street light parade with shops and restaurants festooned in their colourful Christmas dressing. The festivities are outdoors though in the glorious December holiday weather and everywhere is buzzing with activity.

Out of the city, the luxurious hotels of the Winelands offer fantastic food and of course wines. Many properties have relaxing spa complexes to complete the process of rejuvenation and wellbeing. Along the coast of the Western Cape there are some absolutely super hotels and boutique guest houses to compliment the hustle and bustle of the city. December is an excellent time to visit the area for whale watching off the coast at Hermanus for example where sumptuous cliff top hotels enjoy views out across the ocean.For Christmas This Year I'd Like

The luxurious African safari lodges ensure their visitors have both the wildlife experience they are seeking combined with enjoying the ''traditional'' festivities of the season. Of course, this being holiday time for businesses and schools in Africa, demand can be high and early booking is essential for your special Christmas holiday vacation particularly if travelling in a family group. Family safari vacations are increasing although it is essential that the right choice of property and location is made to ensure everyone has the best time.

The mix of the modern family may not always create the easiest of situations at this time of the year and therefore a luxury safari vacation with culture, exciting activities, entertainment, delicious food and drink enjoyed on neutral ground cannot fail to smooth out some of the ''wrinkles''.

A few weeks intensive burst of sunshine with the memory of a Christmas morning bathed in warm sunshine can help you sail through the dark winter months. As a respite in the middle of the coldest months a welcoming vacation spent at a luxury African hotel or safari lodges with private and exclusive facilities providing an intimate African holiday experience for couples and romantics together with the adventure of the game drives or sights of the city would be the ideal gift.

by: Nicola Russell
Top Five Tour Flights in Australia Experienced RNs can Apply for an Exciting Travel Nurse Job Seo Australia What you should be considering when packing your Christmas gifts before sending them this year Christmas Hampers For Staff Who Deserve The Best Kerala Tour Packages – Explore Beauty of Top Cities and Attractions Vietnam short trip for Seaship tourists Important Things to Know During your Ladakh Trip Do I Have Timeto Make A Magical Gift For Christmas From Rocking Horse Plans Vietnam Tour 18 Days Hanoi to Saigon Best Tours in Peru! South America Tours Overview for travelling to Indochina
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.141.31.209) / Processed in 0.013475 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 18 , 3704, 954,