Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Bert Goes to Las Vagas
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Bert Goes to Las Vagas

Bert Goes to Las Vagas

Once upon a time lived a Hermit named Bert. He lived in a hunched and greying cottage on the edge of no-where. The blossom of his cherry trees and the croaking of his frogs were his comforts in life. One day he got some post. Well this is a first he thought as his fingers gingerly, get greedily tore at the shiny white paper.

Dear Mr Bert Smith,

Congratulations! You have won a free holiday to Las Vagas.

What made Bert happy in life was sitting on his old bench in his secluded garden listening to the sweet sound of his life of solitude. Oh and freshly picked cherries from his cherry tree. Surely a trip to Las Vagas was his worst nightmare.Yes it was. Bert tossed the letter aside grunting, yet his fingers retained a strange tingly feeling. He glanced up and out into his treasured garden. There wasn't much blossom left on the cherry tree he observed, and then he noticed one of his frogs lying dead near its pond. Wow he thought. Death. Extinction. Decay.

Bert knew that come winter he could get great comfort out of this fireplace and his mulled wine but for some reason, the prospect of this right now did not excite him like it used toHis thoughts wandered to a world of glitz, glamour, money and lust. My worst nightmare he reminded himselfyetthe taboo element of these thoughts excited him even further

It's free he thought. I could go just to remind myself of how much I love my sweet life of solitude here. Just a week. I'll be back. A snort and the letter was in the bin.

Two hours later Bert walked up his creaking stairs and tugged at that leathery unfamiliar thing under his bed covered in inches of dust. A suitcase

Bert Goes to Las Vagas

By: Francesca Hubbard
Tours to East Africa A Day Trip to Wellington Sight-seeing!!! Sustainable London Office Building Scoops Industry Award Why You Should Not Miss the American Idol Episodes Check out Some Spring Break Deals as the Weather Cools Need to hang your clothes up when travelling? Would You Like to Live in Marylebone? Halo 3 Master Chief Halloween Costume – Adult Standard One Size The biggest and busiest destination of Canada Uttarakhand A Dream Destination For Horse Safaris About Timberland footwear The Importance Hajj to Mecca Travel Tips to New York
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.133.109.211) Michigan / Ann Arbor Processed in 0.012254 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 16 , 1786, 954,
Bert Goes to Las Vagas Ann Arbor