Insurances.net
insurances.net » Pet Insurance » BarkOff - Control Neighbor's Barking Dog
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

BarkOff - Control Neighbor's Barking Dog

Our Neighbor's Barking Nuisance

BarkOff has allowed us enjoy our evening TV again. Most times, we usually go to the family room where we try to find something to enjoy on TV. It's hard to do in the summer time, but we wind up there out of habit. Our neighbors have two beautiful shepards, Buddy and Butch. During the day when everyone is at work, we think they are as quiet as can be. But at dusk, they begin patrolling our neighbors back yard and bark at every falling leaf.

Stop Barking Training

Our neighbors are really nice, and have really tried to control the dog barking situation. They have tried the barking collars that give a small electric jolt to the dog whenever it barks. With the collars they bought, one would bark and they both would get the jolt, so it was sort of inhumane. They spent big bucks with a dog trainer that told them to make a loud noise while throwing a rolled up towel at the dog. The problem was finding the dogs in the dark. I saw a BarkOff ad on TV, told my neighbors to check with their vets, and they bought it.

Ultrasonics and BarkOff

If you don't know about BarkOff, it's a pocket size, hand held device that emits an ultrasonic signal inaudible to humans. However, the dogs hear the signal and it distracts them long enough to interrupt the nuisance barking cycle so they won't bark at every little noise. If there's truly an intruder on their property, they will ignore the BarkOff signal and keep after the intruder. So, they are still able to distinguish between nuisance barking and protective barking and will continue to bark when it counts. There's no collar or wires, just an ultrasonic signal from this battery powered device.

Using BarkOff

I could tell when the BarkOff arrived. Buddy and Butch were carrying on per usual, when suddenly, they quit barking! Later on, they started up again...but then quit!. My neighbor came over with a big smile on his face to thank me for telling him about BarkOff. He also gave me one of the units to use when they go out of town. We live in a zero lot line development, so I can go out on my back patio, point it at their yard, and Buddy and Butch will get the message. It's nice to enjoy quiet evenings again!
Pet lovers should not ignore pet sitters insurance Selecting a Rescue Dog Reasons Why You Should Train Your Dog What Exactly So Competent On the Unique GHD Straighteners Pet Insurance Cover - Not All Plans Are Created Equal Got A Bulldog? Get A Scooper! Fat Binder VS. Appetite Suppressants Sugar Gliders - Do You Know How To Take Care Of Your Pet White Highland West Terrier Dog Breed Description, History, Grooming and Health Issues Competing Better with AS9100 Rev. C Peter Fogel's Making the Bucks for Getting the Yuks Pet Claws Madness Staffordshire Bull Terrier Breed Description, History, Grooming, Health Issues and Living Conditions
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.188.241.82) Paraiba / Alagoa Nova Processed in 0.012155 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 16 , 2374, 969,
BarkOff - Control Neighbor's Barking Dog Alagoa Nova