Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » Bangkok Balls and Testicles Massage Review
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

Bangkok Balls and Testicles Massage Review

Traditional Thai massage is just one factor that has made Thailand so famous and well known. What is also well known in Thailand is its red light districts in the capital city of Bangkok. And what do you get when you combine massage and a red light district? That's right; balls and testicles massage.

As silly as the name sounds and suggest it is exactly what it is. A masseuse uses oil to massage a man's balls with one hand while the other hand is... well you get the idea.

In Bangkok there are numerous naughty massage parlors offering sexual services combined with mediocre massage therapy. Let's admit it, who really goes to a naughty massage parlor for the best massage techniques. Most can easily be found in or around the 3 red light districts of Bangkok; Patpong, Soi Cowboy and Nana.

Balls massage is technically a new thing when compared to the history of Thai traditional massage, which goes way back before Bangkok was a city.

And you can usually get a balls massage at most of the establishments located in the neighborhood of Phrom Phong in the Sukhumvit district, in what is called an oil massage parlor. Getting to Phrom Phong is really easy and simple. Just take the BTS Sky Train to Phrom Phong station and you are there.

These massage parlors usually have English speaking staff (usually a female) sitting behind a counter. She provides you with a photo album which contains photos of their masseuses. After you have chosen your masseuse you will be given a short menu of massage services. Amongst all different types of services such as aromatherapy, milk massage, oil massage and so on and so on you will eventually find balls/testicles massage, which usually cost extra.

Then most establishments require you to pay up front for massage services only. Sexual services are only paid to the masseuse you've chosen.

So those are the facts.

Now here's my opinion. Balls/testicles massage is a waste of money. It's just a way for massage parlors to make extra money off of you. Which I am totally not against. I am totally not against pleasure either (even though it can be quite painful if your masseuse is inexperienced or not gentle).

Now I can't go into too much graphic detail. All I can say is, why pay for something extra? You're already going to get a happy ending anyway
EB-5 Review Guidelines with Financial Advisor Careers Bridgestone Blizzak WS-60 Review Shimla Budget Hotels with Excellent Facilities Upside Down Financial Life Payday advance today-For instant financial support Finances Out Of Control Dog Mobility Aids - A Complete Review Claripro Nail Fungus Treatment Review Financial Worries Black Veil Brides We Stitch These Wounds Album Review Need Money? Borrow Wisely Thomas P Fouts Betes Buster Review
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.149.249.154) / Processed in 0.011291 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 20 , 2487, 385,