Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » Bridgestone Blizzak WS-60 Review
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

Bridgestone Blizzak WS-60 Review

Bridgestone Blizzak WS-60 Review

From my online reasearch, people who own the Blizzak WS60 tire from Bridgstone argue it is still one of the best tires to have during the winter on snow and ice. Thiugh, like most severe winter tires, the Blizzak is not known to get very good grip on wet or dry roads.

When I purchased my 2001 Subaru Outback, I spent the extra money ($200 a tire) to put Bridgestone Blizzak tires on it. After driving the car for a few years in some rough PA winters, I was sold on the tire. When I bought my daughter her first car in 2004, I made sure to get her a set of Blizzak tires for the winter months.

The WS-60's are the third generation of Bridgestone Blizzak tires and they are nicknamed "WinterBiter" tires - and boy is that the truth. Just looking at these in the showroom next to a set of regular winter tires, you can actually see the difference in the tire treads. The Blizzak tires actually have a soft tire tread that you can pull apart with your fingers. It really is interesting to see and touch.

My Experience with Bridgestone Blizzak

Ever since I installed these tires on my car that first winter, I could noticably tell the different in how the car handles. I never actually thought that tires made that big of a difference in handling and smoothness of ride, I was just more worried about traction and braking. But these tires ride really nice. I have a really steep hil that enters my neighborhood so when it gets icey outside I've had trouble in the past driving down this hill. but with the Blizzak tires I have not had a problem.

If you are in the market this winter for a good winter tire, I would check out the Bridgestone Blizzak WS-60 tire.
Shimla Budget Hotels with Excellent Facilities Upside Down Financial Life Payday advance today-For instant financial support Finances Out Of Control Dog Mobility Aids - A Complete Review Claripro Nail Fungus Treatment Review Financial Worries Black Veil Brides We Stitch These Wounds Album Review Need Money? Borrow Wisely Thomas P Fouts Betes Buster Review Braun Series 7 790cc Shaver - Review Of Why It Shaves Smoothly Financial Assistance for NRI – Terms Involved! Oxyhives Reviews You Should Read If You Have Hives
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.221.101.113) Stockholms Lan / Kista Processed in 0.009231 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 12 , 1770, 385,
Bridgestone Blizzak WS-60 Review Kista