Insurances.net
insurances.net » Pet Insurance » BP Beyond Petroleum or British Petroleum
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

BP Beyond Petroleum or British Petroleum

It is time for someone to standup and call out British Petroleum for who they really are. People who are tuned in will notice that the liberal media have been referring to BP as British Petroleum since the recent "oil spill" in the gulf of mexico. Whereas for the last decade, the liberal media has referred to this British company as beyond petroleum to differentiate the British multinational company from those evil American oil conglomerates.

I am a 47 year old Mechanical Engineer who has been watching British Petroleum over the last decade push a public relations campaign on the American people designed to change their image from a Petroleum based British owned multinational conglomerate into a green alternative energy solar voltaic / wind farm based energy company.

I have been watching this company BP transform its image from British Petroleum to Beyond Petroleum for many years. Anyone who watches any television at all, has seen the adds: BP: Beyond Petroleum, The adds show wind farms in hay fields and solar photovoltaic cells on rooftops of barns in Vermont or Iowa. The very logo of British Petroleum (a.k.a. quote Beyond Petroleum) is a bright GREEN star logo. BP Beyond Petroleum or British Petroleum

All of this was an intentional effort by British Petroleum to reinvent their image from being a British owned Petroleum company to a multinational clean energy company. I have ALWAYS been aware that BP has an amazing PR firm, for those who have been drinking cool-aid or who are too young to recognize that BP is in fact a petroleum company, they all buy into the "Beyond Petroleum" farce.

The mind game BP has played on the American public is nothing short of brilliant from a corporate profit perspective, however, all through the years they have been defauding the American and the British people and the results are only now becoming perfectly clear for ALL to see. It's time to face the fact that BP (Beyond Petroleum: Their words, not mine) is in fact a totally Petroleum based profit center. To BP I say, you have fooled the American Consumer with your propaganda adds about being a green company. Additionally all of these years you have been defrauding the British consumer even more by charging in 2008 as much as: $1.40 per liter (roughly: $6.30 per gallon).

It is very evident based on the fact that you no longer refer to "Beyond Petroleum" on your web page, that you are now finally aware that both myself and many other Americans who have kept their eyes open over the last ten years are now fully aware that you are NOT Beyond Petroleum, instead you are British Petroleum: A London based multinational OIL /Petroleum company that is much more interested in short term profits (162% last year !!!) than in "saving the planet" with your uneconomical solar voltaic cells and wind power.

By the way we all realize that for you as a petroleum company, the whole alternative energy scenario is a lose - lose proposition. Reason being: alternative energy is much more costly both economically and environmentally not only for the average consumer but also for the large multinational conglomerates such as British Petroleum, note that I call you British Petroleum, NOT Beyond Petroleum.
Darragh Macanthony Will Not Stand In The Way Of Any Peterborough United Players Who Want To Move On It is challenging to train terriers except the West Highland Terrier Peter Siddle Profile Dandie Dinmont Terrier - Facts You Must Know Before Adopting Dandie Dinmont Terrier Dogue de Bordeaux - Facts You Must Know Before Adopting Dogue de Bordeaux How To Understand Your Dog How to Compare Pet Insurance Policies Probiotics for Pets: Dogs and Cats – How They Can Help Alleviate Common Pet Health Problems Pet Memorials Ideas How Being Proactive Can Increase Your Dog's Survival Rate It is tough to train terriers except the West Highland Terrier Dog Beds – How to Choose the Right One for your Pet Are You Ready For The Adrian Peterson Workout?
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.226.187.24) Tehran / Tehran Processed in 0.013406 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 14 , 3299, 969,
BP Beyond Petroleum or British Petroleum Tehran