Insurances.net
insurances.net » Pet Insurance » Darragh Macanthony Will Not Stand In The Way Of Any Peterborough United Players Who Want To Move On
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Darragh Macanthony Will Not Stand In The Way Of Any Peterborough United Players Who Want To Move On

Darragh Macanthony Will Not Stand In The Way Of Any Peterborough United Players Who Want To Move On

Darragh MacAnthony did however reveal that he would not stand in the way of any player who has the opportunity to better himself.

Darragh MacAnthony also believes it may be time for those players who have given Peterborough United great service in the past few seasons to move on.

Darragh MacAnthony was reacting to comments made by Peterborough United director of football Barry Fry in The Evening Telegraph.

We certainly do not need to sell anyone as cash flow is in place for this season, and need to return to our original policy of running the club prudently while still ensuring we have a good, young team capable of challenging for honours.

Our biggest issue is clubs from above coming in for our best assets and making good offers, for the club and for the player, as I promised our best players in the summer that I wouldnt stand in their way should the right opportunity come up.

I refuse to make the previous mistake of keeping an unhappy player as it doesnt help Posh.

Darragh MacAnthony added We have had many of the current players for four years and maybe its time for them to move on once we are back in the Championship.

We as a club also need to start looking for the next generation of youngsters to buy at the 18-21 level so that if any current older players leave it doesnt weaken us and we have replacements ready to step up.

Posh need to uncover and invest in more Lee Tomlins of this world and if they all cost a couple of hundred grand each then so be it as its money in the bank so to speak!

I want to reduce debts, run the club prudently, make it more affordable for fans to support us but still at the same time back the manager so he has a squad competitive enough to compete for honours and to progress every season.

Darragh MacAnthony concludes with This season will be a great one and Im loving it again big time. I will not stop until we get back to the Championship.

by: NewsFTUK
It is challenging to train terriers except the West Highland Terrier Peter Siddle Profile Dandie Dinmont Terrier - Facts You Must Know Before Adopting Dandie Dinmont Terrier Dogue de Bordeaux - Facts You Must Know Before Adopting Dogue de Bordeaux How To Understand Your Dog How to Compare Pet Insurance Policies Probiotics for Pets: Dogs and Cats – How They Can Help Alleviate Common Pet Health Problems Pet Memorials Ideas How Being Proactive Can Increase Your Dog's Survival Rate It is tough to train terriers except the West Highland Terrier Dog Beds – How to Choose the Right One for your Pet Are You Ready For The Adrian Peterson Workout? The West Highland Terrier dog is simply trainable as compared to other terriers
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.217.144.32) Hovedstaden / Copenhagen Processed in 0.005982 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 22 , 2022, 969,
Darragh Macanthony Will Not Stand In The Way Of Any Peterborough United Players Who Want To Move On Copenhagen