Insurances.net
insurances.net » Small Business » Attitude = Results. Change Your Attitude, Change Your Future
Home Business Small Business Wholesale Business Business agency Global Economy
]

Attitude = Results. Change Your Attitude, Change Your Future

Developing a Positive Attitude

Hi there, my Name is Rich Railton Author of Joining Forces: 5 Steps to Strengthening your relationships whilst pursuing your dreams!

Today we will be looking at the importance of having a Positive Attitude and the difference it can make to your life and your business.

Foundations:

As you start out on your journey towards Success, it is very important to develop a good Attitude, because our attitude is the foundation behind everything we do, say and think. Your attitude flows out from your heart and soul, and shows the real you behind your every action.

What is attitude?

Many people will tell you that You need to work on your attitude! or youll never get any where with that attitude! But what does the word attitude really mean and what are they trying to say to us? We can never change our attitude or develop the right attitude if we dont know what Attitude really is!

Your Attitude is the things that we think, feel and then do. The actions that we take based on how we think and feel at the time. So if you wake up one morning and think to yourself.. man I dont wanna get up today, its too cold and too early, then you will start the day feeling tired, grumpy and negative. Then because you are thinking Negative and feeling Negative, you will start to say things and to act in a Negative way.

However if you wake and think this is going to be a great day, the birds singing and, the sun shining, you will feel great before you even get out of bed! You are then more likely to jump out of bed, sing while you are in the shower and bring joy to those around you. (Unless they have a head ache and your singing is making it worse!!)

So your Attitude is everything your think, and feel and then the actions you take based on those thoughts and feelings.

Who is responsible for your attitude?

Weve talked about what attitude really is, but now comes the tough question. Who is responsible for the way that you think feel and act? Can you choose or is it just up to chance?

The honest answer here is that you are responsible for your own attitude. You can chose whether to let something really upset you or to bounce back and move on. If someone was to call your Mother Fat, that doesnt suddenly make it true! But if you allow yourself to think angry thoughts and then to feel upset and angry you may end up taking the action of bopping said person on the nose. The end result may even be so bad that you end up getting arrested just because someone called your Mother Fat!

However if that same person calls your Mother Fat and you think.. well I know shes not, you may even think its kinda funny that they feel the need to be so daft, you will feel okay or maybe even sorry for this person and your actions will be to either ignore them, or to even try to help them

But either way you are responsible for the thoughts, feelings and actions that you take. Yes some people will make it very, very hard to you to keep hold of your attitude and some days or even everyday we will let it slip, but once we realise that we are responsible for our thoughts feelings and actions then very interesting and wonderful things can start to happen

Attitude = Results.

The people who choose to allow chance or fate to dictate their attitude are the ones who are not getting the results that they want in their lives.

The results that we are getting in our lives right now are directly affected by our attitude! So if you take a moment to think about your life right now and the results you are getting at work, in your business, with your family and friends, with your stress levels, whichever area you want to look at, these results are directly effected by your attitude.

If you dont like the results that you have in your life right now, then maybe it is time to start taking responsibility for these results and to do something about them.

What can you do?

For you to be successful in achieving your lifes goals to feel happy and fulfilled you will need to develop a positive attitude! To think, feel and Act in a Positive way.

If you have a positive attitude, then as you speak and work, others around you will be encouraged and inspired. This will help them to develop a positive attitude too, and you will all move forward more easily towards your success.

If you choose to think, feel and act in a negative way with a negative attitude then you will find that the people living and working around you will become negative too, resulting in an atmosphere of discouragement, fear and tension. This in turn can dampen your own enthusiasm and make it much harder for you to create and maintain a positive attitude and to get the results that you really want in life.

I know that I have just told you that we are all responsible for our own attitude, but many, many people do not know this and so allow the attitude of others to affect them more than they should. Since we hold such power of influence over the people around us by the attitude we have to life, then it is also true in reverse. The people we mix with will have an influence over our attitude, if we allow them. They can certainly make it much harder to stay strong! Therefore it would be wise to choose our friends and company carefully. To surround ourselves with people who have a positive attitude and avoid those who are always negative and full of doubt. It is also wise, to begin with, to only to share your big ideas and dreams with people you know have a positive attitude: people who believe that dreams and goals are achievable. As they get excited with you, you will be supported as you move forward against any obstacle that may come up to stop you.

If you are finding it hard to find positive people with whom to share your dreams and goals, then why not drop me a line and share your goals with me? I would be more than happy to hear about your plans for the future and help in any way that I can. If a listening, and supportive ear is what you need, then I would love to help! E-mail rich@richrailton.info

Remember you are in charge; in fact, you are the Managing Director of your own life. You are a very important and valuable person. So take a look in the mirror today, and every day, and tell yourself how great you are. As you walk through life with your head held high, a smile on your face, and a positive attitude, your goals will become much easier to achieve.

For more help in setting and achieving your goals and for tips to get you well on the way to living the life of your dreams, why not visit my site and see how we can help you to Realise Your Dreams www.richrailton.info

Remember: Your Future is your Fault!

So Dare 2 Dream!

Rich Railton

by: Rich Railton
You Should Take Key Words Seriously: - How Download Ebook Free...... Sell Gold For Cash: 3 Indicators That Prove You Have The Right Gold Dealer Chief Techniques In Selling Gold For Cash Leverage ...what It Is And How To Use It You Think About Golf Equipment......*-* What Is A Bus System Operator Is A Good Green Job The Growing Search For Capital Vinyl Banners Are Cheap Printing Products Money. What Is It? How To Treat It & Why Won't It Make Me Happy? Need Cash Advance- Swift Cash for Instant Need Multiple Streams Of Revenue -- By Knowing The Results You Provide Three Great Ways To Increase Your Visibility The History Of Tissot Watches
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.15.158.79) Ohio / Columbus Processed in 0.015169 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 60 , 6966, 146,
Attitude = Results. Change Your Attitude, Change Your Future Columbus