Insurances.net
insurances.net » Small Business » Leverage ...what It Is And How To Use It
Home Business Small Business Wholesale Business Business agency Global Economy
]

Leverage ...what It Is And How To Use It

If ever there was a concept you absolutely had to understand in order to succeed in business this would be it.

That said, I would see less than 1 in 20 or 1 in 30 business owners who actually do grasp it and, even less who use it well.

So, why learn this ... ?

Well before I understood this I worked 16 hour days, traveled too much and, for two years running spent more than 200 nights a year in hotels ... for work that is, not pleasure ...

Now, I work maybe 2 or 3 hours a day, have 4 months a year on vacation and run a company with more than 1,000 offices in 26 countries ...

So, here goes, let's learn ...

The concept of Leverage is all about achieving ever more with ever less.

Getting your people to achieve more with less effort, getting your advertising to return more sales with less dollars. Getting better results with less and less efforts, time after time.

So, how do you do it ... ?

Well, first you need to think in terms of the formula for Leverage, divide to multiply. Stay with me, I truly want you to grasp this view of business thinking.

Think about divide to multiply in terms of day to day life, a tree cutting. You take a cutting from one plant, you don't end up with half a tree, you end up with 2 trees ...

In terms of business, franchising is the easiest way to describe divide to multiply, but there are hundreds more ways to apply it. I want to make it as simple as I can for you to use ...

Leverage is your key to business success, and my definition for you is ... Do the work once and get paid forever ...

And the exact opposite of that ...

Do the work once and get paid once.

That's why most employees will never create wealth in their job. They go to work for a day and get paid for a day. Business is a great way to build something once that will pay you and your family for the rest of your life.

Problem is, most business owners still think like employees and are trying to maximize their income from today's work.

I don't do that anymore ... I build a company once so that it runs without me and pays me for as log as I own it. I don't build myself a job ...

I aim every day to do work that will pay me forever, or at the very least, for several years to come. Here's an example, I have written 14 books, I write the book once and I get paid on it for the rest of my life.

So, here are the 5 areas of business you want to use Leverage in, everyday ...

- Leverage through People - Train your people once and have them work for you long term. Too many business owners try to save a dollar or save an hour by doing it themselves. They think it is cheaper and easier to do it yourself. And you're right, the first time or two it is, but the 500th time you are still doing it yourself, I think you get the point.

- Leverage through Systems - If the only person who knows the system for doing a task in your business is you, then you have to do it. Write it down, photograph it, record it, make a video of how to do it and then, you have a basic system so anyone can do it. Systems are key to Leverage in business. Save Yourself Time Energy and Money is what SYSTEM stands for ...

- Leverage through Marketing - An advertisement or a write up in a magazine about you and your company is achieving far more with far less. Imagine if you had to see every one of those people one at a time? With marketing you need to understand how to test and measure, but put simply, you can reach far more new customers far more profitably than doing it one at a time. And, once you've found a marketing strategy that works, you can just keep running it forever ...

- Leverage through Finance - This is one area where people usually already get that they need leverage. You use other people's money to gain leverage in your purchases. If you can use other people's money, why use your own? An example from investing that makes this so easy to understand. You buy an investment property, you leverage other people's money, but more importantly, you only have to work once when buying it, it then pays you for the rest of time with both rental income and capital growth.

- Leverage through Customers - This is the one I really want you to focus on for a moment. Do the work once (get a customer once) and get paid forever (keep them as your client for life).

If your business is set up right you will keep customers coming back again and again. Profit in business is built on past customers. As you build a company, new customers are essential (just ask any company where revenues have remained stable about how their profits keep declining) but, it's the repeat business that builds in profit. It's like filing a bath tub - no use putting in more and more water if you don't plug the holes.

Leverage is crucial to your long term wealth in business and life. Whenever you as the owner do a task, ask yourself, "Am I being paid once for this task or forever ... ?"

Use leverage ...

See I only wrote this article once, and tens of thousands of people have read it just like you ...

by: Brad Sugars
You Think About Golf Equipment......*-* What Is A Bus System Operator Is A Good Green Job The Growing Search For Capital Vinyl Banners Are Cheap Printing Products Money. What Is It? How To Treat It & Why Won't It Make Me Happy? Need Cash Advance- Swift Cash for Instant Need Multiple Streams Of Revenue -- By Knowing The Results You Provide Three Great Ways To Increase Your Visibility The History Of Tissot Watches Characters of Exquisite Business Cards – Stepping Stone of the Success Why Start Cash Gifting? Lateral thinking leads to successful recycling businesses The Cybex Lcx 425t Has Many Features & Walkers With All Of The Comfort
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.217.52.252) Hovedstaden / Copenhagen Processed in 0.006345 second(s), 8 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 58 , 5382, 146,
Leverage ...what It Is And How To Use It Copenhagen