Insurances.net
insurances.net » Small Business » Multiple Streams Of Revenue -- By Knowing The Results You Provide
Home Business Small Business Wholesale Business Business agency Global Economy
]

Multiple Streams Of Revenue -- By Knowing The Results You Provide

Let me ask you. . .What *exactly* do you do?

When you strip away all the terms and all the nice-to-haves, what is it you do at the most basic level?

I heard a story of a home security system installer who, when faced with a decrease in new customers, had to figure out how his business would continue make money -- after all, this business was all he had.

So he thought about it in one of those 3am "What am I going to do sessions" that most business owners have at one time or another and realized that he wasn't a "home security system installer" at all, he was a guy who ran wires.

Once he stripped away everything, he ran wires. . .period.

Can you see how basic that is? He ran wires. The wires could go to anything or be for anything.

And because that's what he did, he was no longer limited by "home security systems" and was able to branch into "home theaters" and other areas that never before occurred to him when he labeled himself as a "home security system" installer.

Now let me ask you again. . .What *exactly* do you do?

You're not an accountant, a life coach, a guru of any nature, a marketing mentor, etc. -- these aren't things you "do", these are labels you've taken on.

In determining where the greatest opportunity exists for creating multiple revenue streams, or tapping previously undiscovered ones, you need to know, at the most basic level, what you do.

Making It Real -- My Request to You

It's tough to determine what you do at the most basic level. We spend a lifetime piling all these descriptive words on and then on some more -- heck, this is what the gurus tell us to do -- that it's hard to determine the true, most basic, essence of something.

Look at the results you get for your clients.

End of the day, what do they walk away with? And if you're not sure, ask them.

I could list several things here, but that would make it too easy for you to pick what you WANT your clients to get, rather than what they actually receive. Instead, I want you to do the business soul searching it takes to determine exactly what concrete results your clients get from you.

Note that I DO consider increased self-care and happiness or stronger, healthier relationships to be concrete results, these aren't *soft* to me and it's important to remember that it's not always about the numbers!

What specific steps are you taking to ensure you're fully participating in this New Economy by sharing your skills and passion with as many people as possible, and then converting those who resonate into your ideal clients?

by: Sandra P. Martini
Three Great Ways To Increase Your Visibility The History Of Tissot Watches Characters of Exquisite Business Cards – Stepping Stone of the Success Why Start Cash Gifting? Lateral thinking leads to successful recycling businesses The Cybex Lcx 425t Has Many Features & Walkers With All Of The Comfort Los Angeles Weight Loss Challenge - 866-275-4424 Start Smarts Ten Tips On Raising Capital From Angel Investors_ Teaching & Learning With Microsoft Office & Frontpage. Gardenscape On A Shoestring - Building Your Small Business IM Consulting Business Get The Required Amount Of Cash For Your Business Needs! Gold-miningstocks.com: - New Featured Gold Mining Stock
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.226.165.13) Tehran / Tehran Processed in 0.007471 second(s), 8 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 34 , 2781, 146,
Multiple Streams Of Revenue -- By Knowing The Results You Provide Tehran