Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » Apple Peel 520 Review Based on My Personally Try
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

Apple Peel 520 Review Based on My Personally Try

Apple Peel 520 Review Based on My Personally Try

I have ever wished that my iPod Touch could become an iphone and can make a call, then this became reality really. There is a great device called Apple peel 520 has been developed by a 22 year old young man from the southern Chinese city of Shenzhen, which can change iPod Touch into iPhone.

The device names Apple Peel 520. It fits around the outside of ipod touch just like a case. With this case, you can use your ipod for voice calls. It is equipment just like a real phone, with a battery, dock connector and SIM card. It would be pretty cool if you could turn iPod Touch into an iPhone.

The Apple peel 520 has been reported to the market not long ago and its official price for this adapter is marked around $109 and it has an one-year warranty. It has been sold on several big online shop I just have bought one from PickEgg.com, below are the detailed description. In general, this Apple Peel 520 slaps on a regular SIM card and makes calls with your iPod touch. However, it does not support 3G. The battery is removable 800mAh, it can give you additional 3 hours of talking time and 120 hours standby time. When you installed the battery successfully, the whole machine will vibrate, it is funny then, and we can guess it may support vibration. And I haven't tried it out yet.

This device contains six main parts in total, they are: a speaker on the top to hear the call, a removable battery, a SIM card slot, a "vibration motor", a baseband chip, and a dock connector. So it is in fact not really thin.

The complex process is it needs jailbroken. Because the Apple Peel 520 works with the iPhone voice calling and text messaging app, and the adapter will not automatically add these apps to the iPod touch and users need to do it by themselves. So the jailbroke is needed to allow those iPhone default apps to be installed on the device. Users who start using the adapter need the "Yosion" and "YsSMS" apps on the home screen. And you can find the UI of the Yosion calling app is pretty simple.

There is may little defect when you deleting messages, the iPhone and almost every common mobile phones can delete messages one by one, while when you use the converted iPod touch for massage deleting, you could only to clear them in one time, there is no further options.

The iPod touch iphone with a memory which allows you to import all contacts from the SIM card. You can add contacts just like the iPhone. However, you may find when you use the function of the short massages, it does not support full screen on the iPod touch.

The results of trying indicated that it works very well. Making calls is perfectly alright, just like any mobile phones out there. Many people have been worried there is drop calls, in fact, there's no such problem,(depends on the different quality of the products), but there's a little bit delay when the call is made from the iPod touch. Thought it supports 3G SIM cards and still only allows you to make/receive calls and send messages. There are the version of this device and support Bluetooth phone call and hands-free calling, though I have bought one without these functions. There's one more thing to take note of, the 3.5-mm stereo headphone jack on the bottom right of the iPod touch has been "modified" to act as an antenna with the adapter's dock connector, and users will access the 3.5-mm headphone jack on the bottom left when the adapter is attached. Here are some minor problems with the Apple Peel 520 for making calls:

Incoming phone numbers and contacts may not appear.

iPod touch shows "Calling" even though the call is picked up.

You can adjust the call volume, but there's no difference after adjusting.

If there are missed calls, you may receive "blank" messages for reminder.

When there's incoming calls, the display of the iPod touch will not light up, and the accepted call could only be hung up by the other party.

Ringtones could not be set up for incoming messages and calls; the device will vibrate and rings by default. The default ringing sound can be disabled.

Anyway, Just like the folks over at Yosion, they seem to think that they can, with a product cheekily dubbed Apple Peel 520, though in order to get the necessary applications in, you'll probably need to jailbreak, it is a simple thing, just like a piece of cake. The technology it's powered by an Infineon baseband chip, and offers voice calling and text messaging services by allowing you to fit a regular SIM card into it. Thanks to all of them.
LG INFINIA 55LE8500 Review Official Acn Inc-Review The Linden Method Review - Did It Eliminate My Problem? PayDay Max Review and Coupon Code How to Track Your Finances on the iPad How to Course Your Finances on the iPad eSaleRugs.com Review and Coupon Code FromTheFarm.com Review and Coupon Perlabella Retinol Anti-Aging Cream Review Workstation Optimizer Review Brother CS6000i sewing machine - My Review How To Finance My Breast Surgery? HP Officejet 6000 Review
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.191.252.220) Mato Grosso do Sul / Campo Grande Processed in 0.013441 second(s), 7 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 30 , 4728, 385,
Apple Peel 520 Review Based on My Personally Try Campo Grande