Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » An Unbiased Third Party XanGo Review From Someone Who Didn't Join
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

An Unbiased Third Party XanGo Review From Someone Who Didn't Join

If you're reading this third party review

, chances are you're searching for some information on XanGo. In this simple review, I'll cover information on the company, products and compensation plan from an unbiased perspective. I'll also go into what you can do to significantly position yourself ahead of 95% of your competition, should you decide to join.

First, let's go over the actual company. XanGo is a company that sells various health and wellness products through a network marketing business model. The company was founded in 2002 by six entrepreneurs who came together to create a new product category and had a vision to bring wellness to the world. The founders have a tremendous background in network marketing, some as successful distributors, some on the corporate side and some as both. In addition to the founders, the company's corporate team includes some very seasoned and dynamic leaders. It's this strong group of leaders that enabled XanGo to become a global brand, go over $1 billion in sales, recruit 1 million distributors and expand into 30 countries in it's first 6 years in business. In addition to that, the company has received countless awards over the years, has been recognized in several magazines and has been featured on Fox News. Without a doubt, XanGo has one of the most impressive backgrounds of any company in network marketing.

As far as the products go, XanGo sells various products that contain mangosteen, along with other powerful ingredients. Mangosteen has been used for centuries in Southeast Asia for it's medicinal properties. Studies have shown that mangosteen contains powerful antioxidants that protect the body from free radicals. Obviously, I would recommend that you do some due diligence on mangosteen if you're serious about joining the business.

XanGo's product line includes everything from energy products to vitamin supplements to skin care products. However, their flagship product is XanGo Juice, which contains xanthones found in mangosteen, phytonutrients, flavonoids and catechins. Research has shown that some of the juice's benefits include immune system support, joint support, a healthy intestinal tract and antioxidant support. There's a tremendous amount of third party documentation and clinical reports you can review on the company website that breaks down the science behind the juice.

Now, let's cover the XanGo business opportunity. You can become a distributor by purchasing an initial order of products, and then maintaining a monthly autoship order to maximizing the compensation plan. The compensation plan itself provides 4 ways to get paid. The first way to get paid is to buy products at wholesale and sell them at retail. The second way to get paid is through Powerstart Commissions which are earned when new people are sponsored into your 1st and 2nd levels. The third way to get paid is through monthly residual income which you can earn on up to 9 levels beneath you, depending on your earned position in the company. The fourth way to get paid is through quarterly bonus pools reserved for top leaders in the company. Overall, the compensation plan is very generous and, for the right person, XanGo can be a very lucrative business venture.

In closing, XanGo is a very credible company with a solid business opportunity. They have a strong corporate team, great products and a generous compensation plan. With that said, it's important for you to know that while you can certainly build a XanGo business by approaching your friends and family, you can significantly and dramatically increase your chances of success by combining the traditional, offline methods of building a business with leveraging the internet to generate leads. With the economy spiraling downwards, there are millions of people on the internet that are looking for a network marketing business they can join. By positioning yourself in front of them, it's not hard to see why it would be possible to generate 20-30+ leads a day for your business. Having more prospects than you can actually get to can potentially position your business to grow like wildfire.

My suggestion is that you use a self branding attraction marketing system and learn the proper marketing techniques that will allow you to generate leads at will. If you can successfully do that, and partner with an experienced and documented leader, you can very well be on your way to building a solid business for yourself and your family.

By: Jaime Soriano
Movie Reviews - Uncertainty ShopThermos.com Review & Coupon Code - Discounts Results Male Sexual Enhancement Reviews - What Works And What Doesn'T New 3d Movie Reviews Sh*t My Dad Says review SharkSpace Review & Coupon Code Fap turbo settings guide - Make Huge Money With Fap Turbo How to Simplify Financial Planning Callaway FT i-Brid Irons Review Ir35 Its Due To Be Reviewed, But Dont Ignore It New Callaway I-MIX Review The Best Place To Find Garmin Forerunner 305 Reviews Club Pro Ab Trainer V7 Review
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.141.166.190) / Processed in 0.009016 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 16 , 4727, 385,